Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
OOC: I wonder if Disturbed is still interested in this RPG, since I can't do much until he posts. No offense, just curious.
Onage looked a the new bots and noticed a difference in the look of their armor "Reminds me of the hunters back home." He flew at one at top speed, seemingly a blur thanks to optical illusions. The bot attempted to block the blade but failed, losing it's head. The other bots opened fire, causing Onaga to zig-zag around the room with barrier up, attempting to avoid as many shots as possible while slicing the bots to ribbons.

*Earth*

Sanya was on a roof looking down at Murakumo and Chris "I suggest you stop like he asked."
Alexia stood up, staring at Kordath. "You would... You're insane... but.. alright.."
Kordath stood up and smiled as he sheathed his sword. "Hardly insane mi'lady. Simply a wandering swordsman with a sense of honor."
Kaine kicked a small stone back and forth as he walked along toward the city. "Man, this place is boring.."
The OCA
"Wandering.. swordsman..? Meh.. Sounds close enough to insane to me.. Lets get out of here.." Alexia said, finding herself drawn to the stranger man's gentle nature.
"Ahh, the old ploy of two attempting to band together against a superior being.. What do you expect to accomplish by this?" he asked, flipping a bit of hair back over his shoulder carelessly.