Join our server on Discord

Spiderman 3 no blood (no spoilers)
ghostiemon Wrote:thankyou finally somone is right but harry is the hibgoblin wich is wrong

Commas and Grammar are your friend. Don't be intimidated by them.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Commas and Grammar are your friend. Don't be intimidated by them.

...I like you... :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Calibremon Wrote:
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Commas and Grammar are your friend. Don't be intimidated by them.

...I like you... :P

I like you too. :3
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:There's only been two Venoms. Two and a half if you count that one Italian kid who had it temporarily in Spidey Marvel Knights before it abandoned him and went to Mac Gargan instead.
I'm pretty sure his ex-wife had it for a while. So that could be 3 if you on;y count her and that kid as half.
UnknownH Wrote:
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:There's only been two Venoms. Two and a half if you count that one Italian kid who had it temporarily in Spidey Marvel Knights before it abandoned him and went to Mac Gargan instead.
I'm pretty sure his ex-wife had it for a while. So that could be 3 if you on;y count her and that kid as half.

She doesnt count as that was a one-time gimmick. Plus, she was called "She-Venom", which really doesn't technically make her straight up "Venom". At least, that's how I see it.
Ok. That works. But in one What If? The punisher was venom. That's the extra.
UnknownH Wrote:Ok. That works. But in one What If? The punisher was venom. That's the extra.

If it's not in 616 Continuity, it doesn't officially count. By that rationale you could also say that Thor and Hulk were Venom, too.
The movie was okay. But the storyline's fucked up. I'm not telling anymore though, see what they've done for yourself. I like Harry's new glider! Lol
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:My point being, is that if Spiderman didn't pull his punches, (which he wasn't going to do for Wolverine) he would decimate any normal human. Also, it didn't look like he was pulling punches on Doc Oc... yet he was ok.

When did this happen?

I saw it in this comic that I got in a box of X-men stuff for Christmas a long time ago.

Wise: If I remember correctly, Spidey was devistated.
Renamon's Army
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:If it's not in 616 Continuity, it doesn't officially count. By that rationale you could also say that Thor and Hulk were Venom, too.
I know. I was just saying if was a what if once.