Join our server on Discord

Spiderman 3 no blood (no spoilers)
Forget about the other 2 bad guys.

Got many fighting scences. Fall down, kick, punch...but no blood seen...:shock:

In CSI, 1 punch on the face and you could see blood dripping from mouth/nose.

But in Spiderman 3 movie, 2 punches on the face (human) still no blood dripping from mouth/nose...:D

Ok, my friends said this is a children movie, that's why can't have 'violence' scence. :oops:

Anyway, very nice movie. Waiting for part 4, dunno which enemies will appear?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
If it's spiderman punching a villian then they are stronger then a normal human so that's why. Plus, why do you want blood?
Hahaha....

When he punchd Doc Oc, his face should have caved in. It didn't.
Renamon's Army
They're both superhuman. Plus he can lift a bus. He has to pull punches sometimes.
And you think CSI is accurate? Just because one gets punched in the face, does not mean they'll start bleeding.
Err...actually a normal human got punched...

Blood makes the movie more realistic. mrgreen

No offense, this is the most violence series. :shock:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Quote:Hahaha....

When he punchd Doc Oc, his face should have caved in. It didn't.
Well, maybe not caved in, but in the comics, a clean punch would've been enough to knock out Doctor Octopus.

Quote:They're both superhuman. Plus he can lift a bus. He has to pull punches sometimes.
This is one of the nuances between Spider-Man fans and casual Spider-Man movie fans. Doc Ock is not superhuman. He just has metal arms. Now, the Green Goblin does have super strength, so one punch wouldn't be enough for him, though Spider-Man almost did punch Norman to death after he killed Gwen Stacy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
...You have problems.
Who cares if there's blood or not. From what I can tell they're gonna mess up the storyline, again, and make harry the new venom. What happened to Eddy? It's been a long time but I seem to remember them mentioning his name in either the first or the second movie at one point.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ah, Wisemon took the words right out of my mouth.

There was one comic where Spiderman was fighting with Wolverine, where Spiderman thought Wolverine was behind him... He turned around while swinging, and it was just some woman. She was dead instantly.

My point being, is that if Spiderman didn't pull his punches, (which he wasn't going to do for Wolverine) he would decimate any normal human. Also, it didn't look like he was pulling punches on Doc Oc... yet he was ok.
Renamon's Army