Join our server on Discord

Spiderman 3 no blood (no spoilers)
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Telling them who venom is is kind of a spoiler no

...Um, are you fucking kidding? It's maybe a spoiler if you've lived under a fucking rock since the 1980's, but aside from that? No. Just fucking No.

Yeah and the cartoon had Brock too and such. Why would the movies have the Harry become Venom? That'd be just stupid.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well, saying that Venom is Eddy Brock is technically a spoiler, but it is a rather well known thing. Come to think of it, I'm no comic buff by any means, but was his identity EVER a big secret?

Given that, I don't see why saying who Venom is in the movie would spoil anything. Although, it may hurt revenue if it was anyone different. It's like any other movie that is based on another book. There's a small portion of the fans who go see the movie to see the stories in real life. They will know the mistakes sooner or later. Given this crowd, I'm sure we all know the basics of Venom.
MISTER BIG T Wrote:Yeah and the cartoon had Brock too and such. Why would the movies have the Harry become Venom? That'd be just stupid.
Well the scorpion is venom but that is true.
Harie Krauzer Wrote:Well, saying that Venom is Eddy Brock is technically a spoiler, but it is a rather well known thing. Come to think of it, I'm no comic buff by any means, but was his identity EVER a big secret?

No.

No it isn't.

Quote:Given that, I don't see why saying who Venom is in the movie would spoil anything. Although, it may hurt revenue if it was anyone different. It's like any other movie that is based on another book. There's a small portion of the fans who go see the movie to see the stories in real life. They will know the mistakes sooner or later. Given this crowd, I'm sure we all know the basics of Venom.

...Just go back to bed after you watch the film.
UnknownH Wrote:I have to agree with you on this. Most people will know. I can even tell you who the last 4 venoms were. Plus one extra.

There's only been two Venoms. Two and a half if you count that one Italian kid who had it temporarily in Spidey Marvel Knights before it abandoned him and went to Mac Gargan instead.
That aside, Venom was a terrible choice for the movie.

They tried to stuff a R-Rated character into a PG-13 movie. ><;;; Venom does not play 'nice'. He's violent, psychotic, and even a little blood-thirsty.

And if the rumors I hear are true (Carnage for SM4) then they're getting even worse. THAt I will take very personally. Carnage is my very favorite spidey villian, and if Mr. Raimi destroys him on the big screen, I'm going to start writing some very angry letterbombs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadowknight Wrote:Who cares if there's blood or not. From what I can tell they're gonna mess up the storyline, again, and make harry the new venom. What happened to Eddy? It's been a long time but I seem to remember them mentioning his name in either the first or the second movie at one point.

harrys going to be the hobgoblin wich is wrong because he shoulkd be the green goblin then i think his milkman then his physcatrist
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Calibremon Wrote:uh... wtf? Why would HARRY become Venom?

Eddy Brock = Venom

William Baker (aka Flint Marko) = Sandman

Harry Osbourne = Green Goblin v2.0 (Even though he's not green this time :|)

thankyou finally somone is right but harry is the hibgoblin wich is wrong
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I see a lot of posters on here are bigger Spider-Man fans than me. So, I won't feel any shame in not seeing the movie in the theaters.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I see a lot of posters on here are bigger Spider-Man fans than me. So, I won't feel any shame in not seeing the movie in the theaters.

You'd feel a lot less shame in just watching Spider-Man 2. Trust me.