Join our server on Discord

Spiderman 3 no blood (no spoilers)
This is one of the nuances between Spider-Man fans and casual Spider-Man movie fans. Doc Ock is not superhuman. He just has metal arms. Now, the Green Goblin does have super strength, so one punch wouldn't be enough for him, though Spider-Man almost did punch Norman to death after he killed Gwen Stacy.
[/quote]
Maybe I meant supervillain. But I wikied spiderman and read all of it. Plus I do have some comics.

The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:...You have problems.
No, that's not bad. I've seen much worse.
Quote:There was one comic where Spiderman was fighting with Wolverine, where Spiderman thought Wolverine was behind him... He turned around while swinging, and it was just some woman. She was dead instantly.
I didn't hear about that storyline. Did Spider-Man feel really guilty after the incident?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I didn't hear about that storyline. Did Spider-Man feel really guilty after the incident?

If he didn't, it wouldn't be Spider-Man.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:My point being, is that if Spiderman didn't pull his punches, (which he wasn't going to do for Wolverine) he would decimate any normal human. Also, it didn't look like he was pulling punches on Doc Oc... yet he was ok.

When did this happen?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
There IS blood i watched it when it came out at 12:01 so i would know and i'll tell you if Harry becomes venom or not if you want to know :P
Gabumonfurry Wrote:There IS blood i watched it when it came out at 12:01 so i would know and i'll tell you if Harry becomes venom or not if you want to know :P

...What?
uh... wtf? Why would HARRY become Venom?

Eddy Brock = Venom

William Baker (aka Flint Marko) = Sandman

Harry Osbourne = Green Goblin v2.0 (Even though he's not green this time :|)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Telling them who venom is is kind of a spoiler no? I like Harrys little paintballish mask though :P
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Telling them who venom is is kind of a spoiler no

...Um, are you fucking kidding? It's maybe a spoiler if you've lived under a fucking rock since the 1980's, but aside from that? No. Just fucking No.
I have to agree with you on this. Most people will know. I can even tell you who the last 4 venoms were. Plus one extra.