Join our server on Discord

bellybutton lint
Bellybutton lint is a rare for me. I like to change the dryer's lint trap, because you get that full sheet of lint. It's crazy.

I also save some of it, for crickets to eat. (My sister has a pet spider, and we have to keep it's food alive.)
Renamon's Army
strange...i never get belly button lint :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadowknight Wrote:They have a wikipedia article on belly button lint? Wow that's sad. But they didn't mention something in that post.

Quote:Contrary to expectations, navel lint appears to migrate upwards from underwear rather than downwards from shirts or tops. The migration process is the result of the frictional drag of body hair on underwear, which drags stray fibres up into the navel.

The truth is it comes from both underwear and the shirt. On braniac the guy wore red underwear with red pants and a white shirt. At the end of the day the fluff was pink showing that it came from both the shirt and pants.

that was agood episode
and quite sad
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
ghostiemon Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:They have a wikipedia article on belly button lint? Wow that's sad. But they didn't mention something in that post.

Quote:Contrary to expectations, navel lint appears to migrate upwards from underwear rather than downwards from shirts or tops. The migration process is the result of the frictional drag of body hair on underwear, which drags stray fibres up into the navel.

The truth is it comes from both underwear and the shirt. On braniac the guy wore red underwear with red pants and a white shirt. At the end of the day the fluff was pink showing that it came from both the shirt and pants.

that was agood episode
and quite sad

...WTF are you talking about?
Brainiac. It's a TV series.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I saw that show once at my bud's house. Does it come on G4?
Renamon's Army
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
ghostiemon Wrote:

that was agood episode
and quite sad

...WTF are you talking about?
10 minutes on belly button lint is what i mean

he had a really hairy belly

whats g4
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
A station that I don't watch, but I think that the before mentioned show is on.
Renamon's Army
Yeah, it's strange where does all that lint come from? In your belly-button or the lint trap. Think about how thin your clothes are becoming, from every wash and dry. It's kinda like the question...where does the tread go from all the tires on cars, trucks, whatever?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well, there's a place where all those things go...
Check your couch cushions! I found a spare tire down there once!
Renamon's Army