Join our server on Discord

bellybutton lint
what is it? why is it here? where does it come from? who knows

but what i can tell you is that its mysterious in its ways. i never once got any of it in my whole life untill just recently now i get it all the time spooky whats your opinion?

i was bored when i made this thread incase your wondering
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Just like everything else, there's a Wikipedia article on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navel_lint

That should clear it up.
Why did you delete my post?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man if i get it cuz my belly is a little bit hairy i can't even imagine how much renamon would get
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Because your post was insulting. Doesn't get much simpler than that.
It wasn't insulting. I just told him that if he was bored, he could read a book.
You seem to be finding insults where there aren't.
I mod 'em as I see 'em. It seemed insulting to me, so I deleted it, just like you deleted one of Reo's posts on a whim. A mod's job is to keep the hostilities to a minimum. It's also a mod's job to keep things on topic, so unless you're talking about lint, you can PM me and have at me if you want.

Anyway Sabre, I seriously think you're the first person to ever wonder if Renamon has navel lint issues. :p
They have a wikipedia article on belly button lint? Wow that's sad. But they didn't mention something in that post.

Quote:Contrary to expectations, navel lint appears to migrate upwards from underwear rather than downwards from shirts or tops. The migration process is the result of the frictional drag of body hair on underwear, which drags stray fibres up into the navel.

The truth is it comes from both underwear and the shirt. On braniac the guy wore red underwear with red pants and a white shirt. At the end of the day the fluff was pink showing that it came from both the shirt and pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think the article also mentions the ubiquitous dryer lint that's always the average colour of whatever clothes you put in there.
I don't get too much bellybutton lint, but I do find a lot of lint in the dryer's lint trap.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against