Join our server on Discord

Z-Network!!
"Hey stop calling me shrimp!" Zeru cried, "It's not fair I even-" but she was late and her brother had already left by then. "AAAAAGH!! Why does he do that always?!" she shouted angrily, before she took some minutes to breath in and relax, then re-order and organize everything. She tried to be serene and quickly got out of her house.

Just then the TV opened a channel, which surprised Zeru. "Hmm? Is it also damaged?" she said outloud and went to the large television, she reached to touch the screen. It was an habit of her to like feeling static for some reason. "Gee it must have been some kind of error" she said while laughing, but just when she was about to switch it off, she felt the static remain in her arm. Casually the arm where her transfer was. She was oblivious of a small spark that had gotten inside her device.

Noticing she was late she ignored the feeling, switched the TV off and ran out of her house. "Hey brother wait!" she shouted over to Soma as she tried catching up with him.

"Now... I just have to find him."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OK, I'm gonna hurry up and do the homework in the lunch time." Soma said outloud while walking down the street. "And if there's no other problem, I'll go to the planetary with some cutie from my classroom." Soma stop walking and rised his tranfer-arm to see the hour in it. "Dammit! I'm gonna be late!" he shouted and start running toward the school.
Zeru was shouting from behind, "Brother wait!" she said as her weaker legs carried her to follow him, she had to stop since she couldn't keep up. She lowered her vision to the ground. "Sometimes I wished he'd be nicer..." she sighed and walked on her own towards the school hoping to at least find a friend to go with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: A well now cliche jeje, but always funny.

IC:

When Soma reached the school door the bell was already sounded "I'm late, Mr Yakamoto is gonna kill me IF he discover me again" He keep runing until the front of his classroom door "Okay, it's time for the stealth infiltration" He opened the door just to take a peek and a smile cross over his face when he didn't see the teacher in the classroom "Perfect! that's my chance!" Soma slowly opened the door and make a thief steps inside the classroom "Muahahaha I'm the best." he said outloud.

"The best in what?" a voice was heard behind Soma.

"Oh no!" Soma turn around and calmed a bit when he saw his friend Tohoma. "Stupid! you scared me!" he shouted "I throught it was the old men Yakamoto!".

"Sorry, but I couldn't hold miself it was really funny hahaha" he said while laughing.

"Mr. Yakamoto for you Takiharu, now take your seats, that's for you too Tohoma" A huge figure appears behind Tohoma, it was an old white haired man, but dispite his age he seemed like a monster. "We talk about your punishment before class" After saying that he walk foward to his desk.

Both guys were petrified "Yes...ok..." they said and each one of them took his own seat.
It was then that Zeru reached the school gates. Obviously she wasn't late since the bell for minors hadn't rang just yet. "Wonder if he's alright and-" she was tapped in the shoulder, she almost sprang around as she turned. "Oh! Kahn! Don't scare me like that!" she said to the large boy in front of her.

"How are you Zeru-chan?!" the boy greeted, smiled widely, "Want me to carry your books, your agenda, your transfer? I can walk you to class-room too if you want there are many dangers and," he noticed Zeru had found one of her other friends and was walking inside the school already. "GAH! Zeru-chan wait for me!" Khan said, speeding after the girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad