Join our server on Discord

Z-Network!!
This is a RP based on the new anime made after the new Megaman DS game MegaMan Star Force, also RockMan ZN or Ryuuzei no Rockman for japanesse. It's also a Twin/Dual RPG, so I'll be playing alone with another member only. You're free to read and post comments, but not to take part in it directly.

So anyways, thanks for reading, let the game begin!!

Name: Zeru.
Description: A charming, cute 11'er with long straight blue hair and deep sky blue eyes. She usually wears her school uniform which consists in a one piece dress with white, dark blue and red colours and dark blue shoes. Other than that she wears a blue/white shirt and a lite-blue skirt.
Innate Element: Fire.

Transfer Color: Red and orange with silver linings.

FM Beast:

Name: Blaze.
Description: Human sized redish pink EM wave in form of an anthro dragoness with no legs or tail. Waist down she's just a energy wave.
Head: Covered with a dragon-head, red and yellow colored helmet.
Torso: Covered with a light, red, yellow and orange chestplate that allows wings to come out.
Limbs: Has soft-looking yet hard red colored battle gauntlets.
Other: Wings are actually extra armor sticking out in form of giant bat-wings covered in silver plating.
Innate Abilities:

Fire Armor: Takes less damage from Wood, takes 2x damage from Aqua.
Oil Body: Attracts Fire Type EM Virus' and sometimes befriend them.
Combustion: Usage of Fire Cards helps health recovery.

Skills:

Final Burst: Charges at enemy to deliver a swift 9 hit Fire elemental combo.

Fire Load: Can fuse Fire Cards to use them in a quick succession.

Card Collection: 1/4 Fire, 1/4 Wood, 1/4 Support, 1/4 Attack.

So anywho, Come on Mer, post away!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Soma.
Description: Fairly tall guy with a basic strong build. He's got scruffy dark blue hair and cold empty eyes.
Innate Element: Aqua.

Transfer Color: Black with silver linings.

FM Beast:

Name: Frost.
Description: Tiger-like lite-blue energy based beast.
Head: Tiger-head shaped deep blue helmet with exposed fangs.
Torso: Deep Blue colored chest-plate with a missing shoulder protector.
Limbs: Blue gauntlets in his powerful claws and boots on his foot-paws.
Other: Demon-shaped tail-protector.
Innate Abilities:

Sword Spawning: User has a sword in the beggining of a transformation.
Aqua Body: Takes half-amount of damage from Fire Attacks and 2x damage from Thunder Attacks.
Water Line: Advantage in water fields.
Aqua Booster: Water attacks deal more damage.

Skills:

Sword Infusion: Creates an ice-blade to deal direct Aqua Damage.
Hydro Rampage: Weak Aqua attack. All Enemies.
Frost Bite: Weak Aqua attack with a stun chance.

Card Collection: 3/4 Aqua and 1/4 Support.
So to do this easier, let's just say Soma and Zeru are big bro 'n little sis, kay?

Brief Intro for those who wanna follow the story, who don't want to get the story/game spoiled, stop reading this RP NOW! Oh and Mer, you don't need to read through this, just skip till 'RP Start'.

This is the Earth in the year 220XX, yeah, loads of centuries has passed since our civilization and now we're currenlty facing futuristic changes involving advances on the Net and changing comunications into a way of life. Thanks to the EM (Electro Magnetic) system, the comunicative world has grown into a magnificient society which helps people with all their daily tasks. The EM can even use micro-waves to actually create instant food. Problems with EM Viruses arise of course since there are always some sort of infections made to the common unprotected house appliances. But thanks to the Transfers and Battle Cards, the Viruses can be easily wiped out for convenience.
However no matter how good things turned for the Earth, the transformation of the planet with all the installations and varied researches, humanity faces a crisis involved with the EM system.
Hostile creatures coming from FM planet came along with many EM Viruses with the intention of destroying the planet. Their reasons are totally unknown yet, but they are threating our planet and we, normal humans can't see them because they are made of EM waves (Energy, or ethereal consistance).

Some of these beasts are quite more benevolent, and they have cometh to help the Earth with their own motives. But since there are more FM creatures willing to destroy the planet than to protect it and its inhabitants, they must ask for humans' help!

How do FM Beasts look like? They are beings made of energy, they are sentient nevertheless, and they can travel through the Wave Road, or the EM World, where EM Viruses habit. FM Beasts can't touch humans directly, but thanks to the Transfer devices, which are mini-PCs in forms of bracelets, as they are made to accept EM waves they can invade them, and through DNA recompilance they can also fuse with them, creating an Unison being made of both Human DNA and EM waves. A Fused human can both switch states from EM waves and Human form, and depending on the person's heart, they can be controlled by the Beast or not.

And this is where our story starts: The Southern Japanesse city of Kehukenso, where the main Denpa Corporation is. Seemingly the first target of the harmful FM beings.

RP Start!

(Takiharu Residence)

Early in the morning, just with half-hour before school, Zeru was down in the kitchen of her house. An early bird both watching the news in the TV and perparing breakfast manually for a change. Even the EM system was practical and quicker, she never got enough of cooking. One of her departing mother's passed skills. "I wonder why EM virus attacks are so frequent recently... it's become annoying" she whispered to herself as she shifted pancakes onto plates and prepared others.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma was coming down the stairs straight to the kitchen when he saw her sister already there. "Move your ass and make MY breakfast shorty" He take a seat in front of the TV blocking her sister wiew and changing the program. "Hurry up or you don't gonna make it to the school in time".
"Hey!" cooed Zeru, annoyed at her bigger brother. "That's not fair I was watching that!" she said. "Why don't you ever help me with the breakfast any," and she went silent. Since Soma had changed House Appliances channel it would be impossible for her to enjoy anything else, but the next channel coincidentially was the News programme. Zeru could hear the mention of certain hero who had saved Kehukenso's rail system from being crushed in an anomalous incident.
"IT'S HIM!!" Zeru cried and instantly shoved her big brother away from his seat and she stood almost glued to the TV's screen comically, her eyes were replaced by big pink hearts. "He's so heroic! Oh Delta!!" she sighed lovingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma stared on his sister trying to undestand what was that all about until he hear the word 'Delta'. "Not again!, can you move your empty head from the TV?, you are not made of glass you know?." He pull his sister head off the TV "Grrr.... could you at least make the breakfast? If she finds out the truth of Delta I'm ruined."
"Awwww Delta!!" Zeru danced away from her brother, going to the kitchen and setting the microwave to prepare the last of their breakfast. While she had cooked pancakes she wasn't learned how to cook large breakfasts for her brother. "Mhm mmmhh" she sang a bit as she put the EM microwave to work.

Two minutes later, she went up to check the appliance, "Huh?" Zeru blinked, "What's wrong with the," suddenly it crackled with electricity, "WAH!" the girl screamed and fell on her back. "Brother! The micro-wave it's acting weird!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What did ya say, shrimp?" Soma asked while rubbing a finger on his ear. He turned his look around only to see the EM appliance acting up. He frowned and stood up, his left hand in his pocket. "Well move it" he said, "I'll fix it up, but then you get me that breakfast, kay? I don't wanna be late because of these useless EM Viruses" he raised his transfer-arm and took out a card: "Aqua Sword slot in" he said and suddenly, the electricity disappeared. He looked on his sister, then he put his blue visualizer shades on and examined how two slashes appeared over two Roadies (Fire Viruses), both getting annihilated in the instant. "Alright that's done with it, cook my food" victorious, he removed the shades and went to take his seat again.
"Hee, thanks!" Zeru giggled and quickly accepted.

Few minutes later she was at the desk with Soma, her pancakes on her plate and a good ration of breakfast was on her brother's side along with a glass of natural OJ. "Hey, isn't it today that the planetary opens to public at school?" the girl smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma take the plate and start to eat the pancakes "Aha, but I'm not going, I must do the extra homework the math teacher give to me, I have to do it before weekend or I'm gonna go to summer school" after finishing his brekfast he stud up "By the way, your cooking is ugly" he said ovbiously lying, Soma took his books and and walk to the door "See ya later, make sure you clean the plates before you go to school, bye shrimp" he turn around and close the door behind him.