Join our server on Discord

It's a comfort to know his intentions are good
That is a name that works for it. It really is nothing. And I'll be reading that when you post it.
Quote:It's your Alternate Ending series, Wise. I almost thought it might be new until the opportunist tried to kill the hedonist. Then I knew you were just recycling your old story. And then you follow into Death of Seasons: Shadow of the Sun. Certainly nothing new.
I'm not just recycling. I'm compacting a story into a diamond with a brilliance the average reader will not be able to fathom. My uncle, an ex-publisher, read it, and he criticisized it for not giving characters names and for its sudden shifts in tone in certain areas, completely missing my poetic intentions.

This is a replacement for my Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series (as well as my Alternate Ending Series). I was sick of writing a giant story when I really had only a handful of points to make. There's an ending you may or may not see coming. I'm submitting the story tonight. As soon as its posted, I will also paste the ending in here for comments. Let's see who "gets it."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
10. The Isolationist

I made it to high school without telling my story to anyone.
No one questioned why I didn
I know that you saw me.
It's time for me to tell you again that you are really good at this. Really good. So this is the end then.
Thank you. That means a lot, and I'm not being sarcastic. I may write another single if another contest comes up, but for the story that I always wanted to tell, this is the end.
I know that you saw me.
I know you're not. Because sarcasm is really hard to pull off on the internet. ha ha ha. But I'm just giving credit where it's due. You are good at this.