Join our server on Discord

Carry on [Guitar Hero series]
I know I know, Gabu... I was messin' witcha :P. Anyways... anyone have any vids of them playing Guitar Hero? Maybe we should post vids of ourselves playing... I would, but I don't have a cam that links up to my pc >_<
I dont really like playing it anymore, I dont know what happened to my disc, Im thinking my parents or brother may have ruined it and not tell me about it. This wouldn't be the first time they had done so as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
What song is it screwing up on? becaquse mine did that once... the shelf I put the ps2 on fell while I was playing and YYZ, Yes we Can, and X-stream weren't worki9ng afterwards.. so we bought another bundle for the game AND a second guitar.
I may need to do that.. <3
Unfortunately I need to save my monies..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
For those of u that like the guitar hero games and want more of it... well..

http://www.freetar.net/download.php

follow the instructions and you have yourself your guitar hero part(whatever you wanna call it) and create your own songs... it takes a lot of work and is probably not worth downloading unless u have a usb controller port, or a usb-enabeled guitar....
that seems spiffy, do you need another guitar hero capable game in order to do so? Or do you think someone may offer this (Playstation really should.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
no, just go to best buy(or any other store that sells electronics) and ask someone if they have a usb controller port for the PS2...
Okay, so my GHII disc that I ordered literally WEEKS ago has finally arrived. I was playing it today, and it turns out that my disc is damaged. I can't play any of the songs on the fifth set: the game just hangs there. Also, the whammy bar on the controller is temperamental. Anyone else have the Redoctane Wireless one for a comparison?

Either way, unless my magic pink goo can fix the disc, the ebay seller is going to be hearing from me in pretty short order. "Like new" and "perfect condition" my ass...
Wow.... so, the NEW copy u got is giving u crap? damnit! that's weak, red octane needs to know how to make games that work without getting busted up so easily...