Join our server on Discord

Carry on [Guitar Hero series]
I don't know how many of you out there play Guitar Hero. I won't pretend to. But I love both of the games, and most of the music. So much so that I want to put in the time to really get good at the game, and to that end, I joined an online League. I'm working through this league on GH2's "Hard" setting (the league I joined is competition on Hard), and getting incrmentally better in just this first week. I'm starting to identify some of the problems I've been having, aside from the intense fast notes.

Anyway... I posted here to ask: Who else here plays and enjoys the Guitar Hero games? What songs are you the best at, and which do you hope within reason to master? Which songs do you think you'll never be able to master? And lastly, what are your high scores?
I haven't played it yet, but friends of mine at home have a Wii, so I'll be playing it to give it a try. I'll let you know how I do. ^_^
I played my bud's the day before yesterday. I'm about a medium skill, but I haven't played it much...

It is very fun. It's the second one btw.

I can play 'em all on medium and pass, but once I get on hard, I screw up bad, lol.
Renamon's Army
I got GH2 around launch, last November. I committed to not play Easy first. So I didn't. After going through all the sets on Medium, I went to Easy to unlock the two guitars from Easy Mode. I 5*d all of them on one play through. Still working on getting universal 5*s on Medium from time to time, but I've moved on up to Hard as my difficulty of choice, at least for now.

As for Wii... I cannot WAIT until this fall when GH3 comes out for Wii. Sure, it should be out on PS3/360 at the same time, but I only care about having one less reason to hold onto my PS2 (though my PS2 RPGs will keep me holding onto it for quite a while, I'm sure.), and one less wire, too (I hope). Until GH3, though, it's PS2 for both games, or 360 for GH2 and overpriced trios of songs from GH1. I really hope they make better choices for GH3's downloadable song pricing...
I tried it once at a friend's house, pretty sweet game in my opinion and a load of fun, though Freebird on Hard was insane.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I love it, I have the X360 version which is very cool.

I have basically mastered medium, though I am not looking towards hard at all quite yet. I like the game as a leisurly experience and any times I've played my favorite songs on hard I've just gotten frustrated with the orange button. So I just keep it fun for now, I'll move up sometime.
Darn that orange button...
Renamon's Army
Played my friend's version earlier today, had alot of fun. We challenged eachother on Freebird. Barely managed to beat him by maybe a couple hundred points. After playing it for awhile on medium we switched and tried it on expert. Yeah, I literally sprained my finger trying to get it. Slipped and jammed it into the guitar, need to keep it in a splint thingy for a week.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, Rock hurts. But it could be worse.
Playing it took me sometime to get to hard mode.

Working the pinky finger is pretty tough, but you get the hang of it. So far, i have about 5 favorite songs on the game, one of them is "Thunderhorse" and another is "Search and Destroy" the rest i forget them.
The Mod Squad
The OCA