Join our server on Discord

Carry on [Guitar Hero series]
Search and Destroy is such a good song.
Renamon's Army
I have Guitar Hero two and well I am Hard/Expert

Favorite songs

Thunderhorse (lvl H)
Monkey Wrench (lvl H & E)
amongst others which I haven't listed....

I enjoy the playing but it sometimes annoys me that when I use power chords like I would do on a normal guitar the notes don't match up sometimes and causes you to miss the chord on the first note. I haven't been playing it for that long but have had it since Christmas of last year (2006). I think I wish you could have more of a song basis, and add some other talented bands and have there songs on there....

Hope Guitar Hero 3 comes out..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Posting in here as well..

gots guitar hero 2 with 2 guitars... I'm currently expert material... but theres only 2 songs that kick my ass on that game... Jordan, and Free bird...

Jordans my second fav compared to arterial Black, and I like playing the guitar solo, even though I can only hit about 50% of the notes in the whole solo. I managed to watch a few vids of people playing it showing their hands and it seems they only hit the strummer a few times during the solo and thhe whole thing's one giant hammer-on/pull-off...I haven't mastered that so it's really hard to play...

Free bird... reason I can't beat it is because A. the song is pretty damn long, and B. during the solo, when the notes come in a zig-zag, I can't hit them(the buttons) fast enough so I get the error note during the whole thing... lol

and as for a guitar hero 3... went to game stop the other day... they're coming out with one that has songs from the 80's..if that helps
I cant beat half the songs on expert, my hands think faster then what I see, considering I play a guitar sometimes I lapse into reading the notes like sheet music x.xl; otherwise, I am Hard/Expert. I need to get another Guitar Hero 2 does your disc not work?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My GH2 and controller are in the mail, on their way to me now.

I can handle most songs on Hard and score upwards of 97% on them. Songs that kick my butt after playing only three times are "Carry Me Home", "Psychobilly Freakout", and "Free Bird." The co-op mode is lots of fun, too.
Heh, me and you should play sometime Senjy. and Freebird kills me on Hard, I beat it once by a fluke...and now guess what, my disk doesn't work so yay. ;_:

I already reserved the Rock the 80's Guitar Hero 2. 10$'s down to 40$'s left

Turning Japanese is on there <3333
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol. thats cool... and what about me? or am I too tough for you?

UPDATE: I finally beat Freebird, but I think it was a fluke... anyways, too bad it wasn't on carreer mode >o< dangit!
Hey gabu, you know what the song turning japanese is about?
Altima no offense, it gives me an excuse to hang out with my distant buddy xD.

And I used to I think o.o;///
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with masturbation. Look it up on wikipedia. Near the bottom of the page.