Join our server on Discord

Like a Shinobi Wolf...
Renamon_S3 Wrote:That's just a bit creepy.
Just a bit.

If you're talking about the chocolate cream egg girl....then I totally agree..... O_O;;;;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nah, it's cute, and that comes somebody who hates eggs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The egg is creepy T, but just what I'd expect of you. As for wanting, 3 years of wanting and working didn't get me in. I've never been the star eyed optimist, but for some reason I put everythin on hold to try. Now everything is moving, and I haven't felt better in the three years I spent trying. I'm working, even if the job sucks, and I'm going to college. So I'll get where I need to get, and I'm on my way there. It seems that military life is not the life for me, though, so I won't even bother with it. Maybe at some point I'll reconsider, but till that day, their ship for me has sailed, and may never return.
Greetings Nate Hunter! We've never met before though I hope to see you on the boards. Let all the fists rise in your honor *ten thousand fists rise in salute to Nate Hunter* Rock on! \m/ > . < \m/
The OCA
Nate...believe me, I know the feeling, too. I've been working at my newest job, for over a year now, and trying to go to college, also. It's not an easy life...just goes on day by day by day...etc. The ship I've been waiting for has probably sunk, in the middle of the ocean, with other people looting its teasure. Just believe in yourself and take life a day at a time...that's all one can do.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Just a bit.

If you're talking about the chocolate cream egg girl....then I totally agree..... O_O;;;;;

Indeed.
Renamon's Army
mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Just a bit.

Indeed.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Nate...believe me, I know the feeling, too. I've been working at my newest job, for over a year now, and trying to go to college, also. It's not an easy life...just goes on day by day by day...etc. The ship I've been waiting for has probably sunk, in the middle of the ocean, with other people looting its teasure. Just believe in yourself and take life a day at a time...that's all one can do.
Well, sucks to be you, but my future's so bright I have to wear shades... no, wait, that's just my computer monitor. I actually just got laid off... but I'm still wearing the shades.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"And now for something completely different."

I lost my shades... But, they only look expensive. I'm the only person who can lose a cheap pair of sun-glasses.
Renamon's Army