Join our server on Discord

Like a Shinobi Wolf...
As the shinobi, I have come in the shadows. As the wolf, loyal to my one true mate.

This will always and forever be my first home online, and this time, I'm not leaving for the foreseeable future. I'm one of the original members, but many new faces have come, so let me introduce myself for their benefit.

I am Nate Hunter, of Kharon Alpua... Call me Nate, Kharon, or Hunter, please. I've been writing digilemons almost since I turned 18, and with recent upheavels in my plans, I've decided to forsake my former goal of military service, and returned to the online arena, and will begin college soon.

As my title indicates (DMCA - Digital Mind Control Advocate), my true love in the fetish area is mind control. If you're also into the mind control, feel free to drop me a PM. Of course, BDSM is also on my list, as you may guess looking through my series "Lost Light", and furry stuff as well.

I am also a gamer: If anybody plays Yugioh World Championship 2007 on the Nintendo DS, PM me and maybe we can duel. I'll mostly hang out in the Videogame, Author, General, and Digimon forums, though I'd love for some nice roleplaying here. And debating... a bit of a hobby.

So to all the old faces who know me, welcome back the Shinobi Wolf. And to all the new ones... Greetings.
Nate Hunter Wrote:I am also a gamer: If anybody plays Yugioh World Championship 2007 on the Nintendo DS, PM me and maybe we can duel.

Gah.... I think we still have to get that over here....

Anyhow, welcome back Nate! Glad to see you back!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz Wrote:
Nate Hunter Wrote:I am also a gamer: If anybody plays Yugioh World Championship 2007 on the Nintendo DS, PM me and maybe we can duel.

Gah.... I think we still have to get that over here....

Anyhow, welcome back Nate! Glad to see you back!

Ye gods, man! Do you naught but post on this board day in and out? Twenty seven THOUSAND posts in under a year?

Seriously, man, there's life outside your apartment, but you've got to open the door. :P
Ah, I get out. xP I get out a lot more then people think, to be honest. The most posts came from the holidays, where of such I was able to post quite a bit more (albeit still visiting places, and such) then on normal days. Lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nate, havent i seen you on the forums before? i know i've seen old posts by you...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back Nate Hunter, guy i barely know :D
Hey Nate welcome back! I've missed you lots! How much has it been since you were gone? Five? Six? Maybe seven months? Lol it's good to see you again!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay! Welcome back. Heh, I love your cute avvy pic.
I plan this time to be around for quite a while. Thanks for the welcome backs, it really makes me feel welcome. Yeah, I left a bit precipitously back in November or December of last year, dropping my responsibilities as Contest Administrator on Herr Mullen. I don't think I can pick those up again at present, but I'd certainly like to just hang out here. Maybe once my life settles into a bit more stability I can see about Author of the Month Contests again, but we'll see on that count when the time comes.
Hello Nate,

Welcome back to DaD! I just started to chat with you on DaD, yesterday, when I had to go...sorry. Hope to get to chat with you again and maybe RP with you, too. See ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz