Join our server on Discord

2007 and still internet trouble?
Yeah, and you'd think he'd find plenty of food signals out in the forest, but these days it's not so great anywheres.

But yeah, that is the problem. Technology is not as great as it seems; rather, I should say, the world. My area couldn't get cable internet until two years ago. Just be glad you don't have to live with less.
I know I am glad and grateful for that.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I have no idea who's internet i'm using at the moment... Is that bad?

i spent 6 weeks stealing 4 different wirelesses so dont worry

and keep yours safe

try using telewest there fast or change a router i use belkin 54 g and never had probs

could be the laptop its a acer aspire 1640 z try any combo of these
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Triple post, Ghostie? I do not like that. Edit is there for a reason.

I won't give you one this time, as you're new, but next time it's a reputation hit.
I already told him in general. I used some Dr. Cox-ian ranting. It should help.
UnknownH Wrote:I already told him in general. I used some Dr. Cox-ian ranting. It should help.

I didn't see that. Besides, expaination is due as to why I modified his message.
[quote=Harie Krauzer]
[color=red]Yeah, and you'd think he'd find plenty of food signals out in the forest, but these days it's not so great anywheres.

But yeah, that is the problem.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
He wasn't biting your head off. He was just doing his job and letting you know the rules.
Renamon's Army
ghostiemon Wrote:and i think 3 messages to bite my head off is a bit much
and off topic

I wasn't biting your head off. I'm perfectly reasonable. Don't tell me when something's off topic: that job is mine and Wisemon's.

Now nobody discuss moderation any further in here. It will be a reputation hit and a lock on the topic if anyone does. Let's return to routers.

I myself have always prefered cables. Simple, easy: who's going to lug a desktop around?
Or fix it like a true american. My computer suddenly shut off once and I couldn't turn it back on, I kicked it in frustration and... it fell to pieces and I had to buy a new one. Problem solved.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad