Join our server on Discord

2007 and still internet trouble?
Broadband. works well for 5 seconds then switches off...then on...then off as if its actually trying to get on your nerves. Also for something that is so incredibly "good" it still cannot cope with staying on for at least more then a few minutes. Yes it's faster then dial up and yes it is remarkably better,but now i ask you all, is this it?
some fool's idea of "the future internet"?
something which is more off then on then a broken light bulb?

*sighs and rubs temples* your line...
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Get a better internet provider.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Better yet, use your ethernet cable.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yes, sounds like user setup needs configuration.
i dont think so...i have Cox Cable, and the internet will randomly go out for like 10 minutes, unless i unplug the wireless hub and the router for a few seconds, then plug them back in. it does it a lot, and we've had cox cable workers come to our house 3 fucking times to fix it, and its still not fixed. and our hub and router are only a year old, so there's nothing wrong with them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That could very well be your router. I have that same problem and it comes from the fact that when I try to download a big file from Bittorrent my router gets hung up. My friend who also has a netgear router says it happens to his, and is fairly common.

It basically come down to if the feed to your house is fine, it has to be a hardware problem.
I have no idea who's internet i'm using at the moment... Is that bad?
Renamon's Army
Only if they ask you to pay for it.

I've piggybacked unencoded wireless spots before, its convienient.
True that.
Renamon's Army
gmsgs problem is he lives in a forest so he doesnt get a food signal im not being mean but i know hm off the d.a.d so i know what im talking about
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz