Join our server on Discord

Breakfast
If I ate like you guys, I'd be incredibly fat. Cake, toaster pastries, and sugar cereal for breakfast?!

I usually have a bowl of cereal with some raisins or a banana in it. Sometimes I have toast or a bagel/biolli. When I have unusual energy in the mornings, I make myself an omlette of onion and/or cheese.

But my absolute favorite breakfast is lunch. We used to have a restaurant around here that did Meditteranean (read: Middle-Eastern) food for breakfast and lunch. When a relative would come over, we'd go there. I've never had anything for breakfast quite like shwarma.
I eat anything for breakfast. But, when i'm feeling like a good 'ol home style breakfast...

Eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, OJ.. The works. But usually only on a Sat or Sun morning. Most other days it's whatever is in the fridge or cabinets.
Renamon's Army
whats the point of breakfast?
Its like Everybody sleeps to long, is there actually a thing called "breakfast"..What if you do wake up at 4pm,7pm,or even 10pm..You probley jsut eat what you feel like at thge moment is what i think ill eat a poptart then a hamburger..lol...I dont think there is such thing as a "Breakfast"..lol (my opinon)
well believe it or not every now and then i have to get up at a decent time no matter how much i hate it
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I don't have enough time lately for a real breakfast. I just down a simple breakfast shake, tastes like crap but it's got all the same stuff as a good breakfast but easier.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Breakfast..that's a good one.

My morning "meal" consists of about 10 vitamins & minerals, glass of milk or a protein shake and maybe a muffin or bagel, if I'm lucky. My big meal is usually at lunchtime.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lately i've been eating ramen noodles...
Really, like every meal for the past three days. Lol. Too much sodium in my diet though, I should stop. :(
Renamon's Army
If you're in a college dorm then that may be normal. Or that's the jokes I keep hearing. Besides, I like those anyway.
Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:cake and cookies? for breakfast?! thats not a kids breakfast, its just not a breakfast

i personally like 2 massive blueberry pancakes with lotsa sausage and 2 eggs basted meduim on toast by the time im done im so full i feel like imma puke but im happy cuz i just had my favorate breakfast

most days though i just have a banana
Heh, I meant that my mother doesn't know what I fantasize about :P If she did, I bet she wouldn't have said that.....
And a banana? I think my daydreams involved eating a banana too...

Anonmon Wrote:If I ate like you guys, I'd be incredibly fat. Cake, toaster pastries, and sugar cereal for breakfast?!

I usually have a bowl of cereal with some raisins or a banana in it. Sometimes I have toast or a bagel/biolli. When I have unusual energy in the mornings, I make myself an omlette of onion and/or cheese.

But my absolute favorite breakfast is lunch. We used to have a restaurant around here that did Meditteranean (read: Middle-Eastern) food for breakfast and lunch. When a relative would come over, we'd go there. I've never had anything for breakfast quite like shwarma.
Hmmm....You know, some people seem to forget that the amount of food is just as important as the food type. If you eat four pounds of dietetic cereal, it's not so dietetic anymore. Unless I'm sick, I eat whatever I want, but if it's something too heavy, I eat a little.
Quote:If you're in a college dorm then that may be normal. Or that's the jokes I keep hearing. Besides, I like those anyway.
No, not in my dorm. In my dorm, I could walk downstairs and have unlimited ready-made omeletes, pancakes, sausage, or pretty much anything else I wanted, but when I grasped self-control, I stuck to the hardboiled egg whites and high fiber cereal.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against