Join our server on Discord

Breakfast
I would have liked to make this a poll, but there's just too many options. What do you like to have for breakfast?
I know our posts will be very different. As a common rule, Argentines tend not to have a big breakfast (in fact, many don't take breakfast at all). As for me, my favorite breakfast is whipped cream and chocolate sauce over Yami Yugi's naked body. Then, I wake up and take my usual real breakfast: whole milk and fruit loops cereal, sometimes with a vitamin pill to complete. Sometimes, I take cookies or cake instead of cereal.
My mother says it's a kid's breakfast. What do you think?
I think that's like mine but totally different. Lol I forgot about the last time I had breakfast, but when I do, I try getting the early baked goods to eat them along with either coffee or tea, however most of the time I have a 'real' breakfast I tend to drink simple OJ.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
cake and cookies? for breakfast?! thats not a kids breakfast, its just not a breakfast

i personally like 2 massive blueberry pancakes with lotsa sausage and 2 eggs basted meduim on toast by the time im done im so full i feel like imma puke but im happy cuz i just had my favorate breakfast

most days though i just have a banana
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Lately I've been having a bowl of cereal with banana cut into it. Before that, I was having eggs, toast, milk and a piece of fruit. Sometimes I just have an instant breakfast mix.

I generally like any breakfast food.
Cinnamon Bun Pop-Tarts, and a glass of milk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hmmm, I suppose a bow of Cinnimon taost crunch is the normal breakfast for me...Normally, i eat it wiht like a pack of pop-tarts, Chocolate flavored...I like satly breakfast, once in a while like, eggs with bacon and a piece of toast, but im not cook so...Ya...lol
and lately on my scedual i wake up like 7-o'clock PM, so thats when i eat breakfast!
7:00PM? wow and i though I slept in late (4:00PM)... or do you work the graveyard shift

hey gabu you should edit your title it still says rookie
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Crumpets or toast and a cup of coffee. Go figure.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Two giant bowls of Mini Spooners, Wheat & Barley Nuggets, and Bran Flakes. One bowl has skim milk, the other has green tea. I drink a little bottle of green tea with it. I'm pretty much satisfied until dinner, which is just about the same. I'm also very regular.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I tend to have a Weetabix with milk and sugar when I have breakfast.