Join our server on Discord

Supreme Leader!!!
Nate Hunter Wrote:Well, hypothetically speaking, the first thing would be passing laws: Among them would be laws to improve the education quality of schools while also limiting the full scope -- after all, some things need to be up to the parents to teach.

that would fail do you have any idea how many incompetant parents are out there? a freind of mine's sister who is 16 made the decision to have a baby (yes thats right she decided before hand and actually announced it) and about 2 months after she had the baby she decided it was too much work and too boring and is now placing the baby up for adoption she never once breast fed the baby

this is just one example can you imagine if she decided to keep the baby? because there are alot who act the same as her but keep the baby and those parents cant be expected to teach their baby everything in fact i would say they probably dont know alot of things you would assume parents should teach their children for themselves
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The first thing I would do is assemble my cabinet. Then pass some laws.
This would all happen in the first year.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:That's why you need safeguards against yourself!

safeguards? anhhh its just the thought of having your way in anything you want :oops: I just so anything and everything I wanted...
I guess I know what you mean. Veeeeery easy to take advantage of that kind of power.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I guess I know what you mean. Veeeeery easy to take advantage of that kind of power.

Yeah it is... its nice to think that I would be noble and just like give money to the poor and try and find a cure for cancer but would anyone actually do it once they are up there, Im pretty sure most start thinking about themselves... human nature... or something like that. :?
Oh yeah, I remember now. I finally desisted because there was another member that was pissed off at the moment and bothered him if I entered...

Quote:Like that, I don't support killing without reason but I could bet you'd do it. And you may be. Which means you'd be the best female supreme overlord of the world.
I don't kill without reason. I wouldn't kill anything that wouldn't piss me off, or be dangerous. And yeah, I'm one of the few women who don't let go of her femininity OR her power.
Quote:The first thing I would do is assemble my cabinet. Then pass some laws.
This would all happen in the first year.
Whoah, much more dilligent than in some places I know!
Well to be a leader something you must be a man... of action!
Plus, a year is pretty long to do stuff. The next year might be hard to figure out what to do.
The first year is a cakewalk. You've just been made world leader! You can do no wrong!
I'd start with careful planning on what to do for the up-comming years.
Renamon's Army
Change the requirements for joining the military, give the world back to its previous rulers, then join up.
Now that's a guy with a goal!
Renamon's Army