Join our server on Discord

Supreme Leader!!!
Hey guys, I was watching a TV show and I got to thinking.

If you were world leader,and you can do whatever you want without question, what 3 things would you do and WHY?!?!? :D
Veemon's Followers
I'd grab the sexiest and most power hungry girl in existance and put her in my place.
I'm not up for world domination... yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
dump billions into developing a perfect replica of renamon

hire someone to earn the money back

make renamon a living breathing race and a part of our soceity

why?

heh i love renamon ^_^

that and \|/
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Bequieth myself a nice island and a large some of money then give vvthe rest of the world back.
Well, say I was voted king of the world without question...

1. Appoint leaders of commitees/form them to help me govern the world. (Commitees ranging from extreme importance, to the smallest thing, like... small town governments.)

2. Set up irreversible laws that would limit my authority. (Even the most pure of people, who truely want to do what's right can still be corrupted by power, and that's a risk I will never take.) (Also, I can be voted out of power, by a majority vote only)

3. I'd make sure the laws were in general, the same as most western nations. ( All former countries will become provinces of the world. They would keep a certian level of sovereignty, but surpluses of recources would be allocated to certian areas in need. However, as to not promote lazyness of less producing areas, everyone would be required to take tests to see what job you could perform best, where you should live, things of that nature.

Well, no one government can govern the entire world... but if I had to do it, it would go something like that. Unless my commitees, sub-commitees, advisors, and the like, give me better advice on the best way to run the world.
Renamon's Army
My response would be quite similar to Herr Mullen. I really don't care for rulling the world.
Take over the presidency with a selected group of friends and intelligent people then fix somethings and give it back to who ever was in the office before me not name bush, cheney, a woman with a H first name and... well you get it.
I would make same sex marriages legal everywhere... then I would set myself up with a good place to live, and enough money that I wouldn't have to work.. then I'd put someone I could trust in charge.
well i think people were insane for doing it (i'll ask my friends if this scinario happend to me what would you think. i'll tell you the replys i get. in a day or two.), but if i did happen:

fix some of the more messed up things about the goverment (i.e. blaming video and games for crimes (i.e. Virgina Tech. shootings, although i'm not to sure of the creadibilty of the site.) why? i'm tired of hearing about the problems. people should stop complaining and do something about it. not wait for some politian to come along and take advantage of them. *coughbushcough*

get myself enough cash to live on for the rest of my days after i make myself exempt from taxes

have my own country (one mi. by one mi) that is "part" of the U.S. build a house in the middle of nowhere (but with electricity and stuff) in Colorado and enjoy life as i watch the old world leaders destroy everything after i give it back to them.
Veemon's Followers
1. Eliminate all religions. Everybody on the planet accepts they don't get an afterlife. After that, pretty much every war will stop on their own (or never start).
2. Invest in global irrigation systems to spread water from flooding areas to areas prone to droughts.
3. Tightened emissions control, human population control, insect population control, and telepathic control over every living creature.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against