Join our server on Discord

Supreme Leader!!!
First of all, I'll have myself a good maniacal laugh. MUAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's been too long since I've had a chance to be properly evil.

Sovereignty will come as a reward for justice and peace, viz: not troubling your citizens enough that they trouble me.

In a grand gesture of pissing everyone off, I will levy high taxes to build myself a palace -- on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Anyone dissatisfied with this project gets shot stone dead.

Finally, I will decree that Friday and Saturday nights are for clubbing, seeing friends, playing video games, and/or generally enjoying oneself.

Now I need to think up some more things for which to abuse my power.
1: Buy a set of brass knuckles made of the most expensive gold in the world,
decorated with the most expensive jewels in the world.
2: Round up every baby in the world and punch it.
3: Pay off the jury.
Reason: I hate babies. And jail. D:

Best plan ever.
Quote:Gather all smokers in a single place: the Australian desert, for example, and never allow them to go outside there. Same for drinkers and potheads. Place incredibly heavy taxes on tobacco, drugs and alcohol goods.
I like this idea, but I have some better suggestions for where to drop them.
1. The middle of the Pacific Ocean with anvils surgically attached to their throats.
2. The center of a live volcano.

Either way, the concept is good. Tell you what, you can be my Surgeon General.

Quote:You know, I'd choose you to be my vice lord of earth. Only because you're so logical that it would fit well for this country and the rest of my cabinet.
Fine, if you're leader, but if I'm leader, I'll let you be my press secretary. When everyone comes at me with torches for being so gosh darn tyrannical, it'll be your job to smooth things over.

Quote:Finally, I will decree that Friday and Saturday nights are for clubbing, seeing friends, playing video games, and/or generally enjoying oneself.
Isn't that the way things are now? I mean, at least in the United States. In parts of Europe every day is a fucking party, but I hope you don't intend to go that far.

Quote:ESPECIALLY not yours
That was meant for me, wasn't it?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Isn't that the way things are now? I mean, at least in the United States. In parts of Europe every day is a fucking party, but I hope you don't intend to go that far.
Apparently you've never heard of:

1) The entire Third World, where working on what we call the weekend is still perfectly normal outside of middle/upper-class metropolitan areas.
2) Those portions of the First World (I don't know about Europe, but much of the United States) where*lots* of people still work on weekends.

So really, I suppose the Fun Time should be split into shifts that get distributed between different days of the week to allow everyone their Fun Time. But you only get one day by law, though local governments can encourage more through economic policies (such as charging overtime for working on Sunday).

Oh: Top 100 Things an Evil Overlord Should Do. If I become an Overlord, I'll be an Evil Overlord.
Quote: Fine, if you're leader, but if I'm leader, I'll let you be my press secretary. When everyone comes at me with torches for being so gosh darn tyrannical, it'll be your job to smooth things over

gosh darn? your really sounding like quite the tyrant already lol
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Quote:gosh darn? your really sounding like quite the tyrant already
It was an intentional tonal contradiction for comedic effect.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:ESPECIALLY not yours
That was meant for me, wasn't it?

It's a tossup between two of you.
Quote: Fine, if you're leader, but if I'm leader, I'll let you be my press secretary. When everyone comes at me with torches for being so gosh darn tyrannical, it'll be your job to smooth things over

That's not what a tyrant would do. A tyrant would pour boiling oil on the foolish masses that dare to disobey your greatness. ALL BOW BEFORE THE GLORY OF SDP!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AAAHHH!! NO OIL! NO OIL!! *bows*

if there were a 4th thing i could do, i would put a STRICT ban on all cigarettes, cigars, and alcohol. and whoever broke it got 10000 lashes with a metal ladle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Fine, if you're leader, but if I'm leader, I'll let you be my press secretary. When everyone comes at me with torches for being so gosh darn tyrannical, it'll be your job to smooth things over.
[/quote]
I think I can BS my way though. Do I have to be nice?
And you could be in charge of telling people somethings. Like when to go _ _ _ _ themselves. Like my angry side, if it were.

Shadowknight Wrote:

That's not what a tyrant would do. A tyrant would pour boiling oil on the foolish masses that dare to disobey your greatness. ALL BOW BEFORE THE GLORY OF SDP!!
If I'm leader then you'll have to give me a report of why you want to rule a different country for me. I need smart people for some parts of the world.