Join our server on Discord

Supreme Leader!!!
I'd like to stress insect control.
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:1. Eliminate all religions. Everybody on the planet accepts they don't get an afterlife. After that, pretty much every war will stop on their own (or never start).
2. Invest in global irrigation systems to spread water from flooding areas to areas prone to droughts.
3. Tightened emissions control, human population control, insect population control, and telepathic control over every living creature.
You know, I'd choose you to be my vice lord of earth. Only because you're so logical that it would fit well for this country and the rest of my cabinet.
Only problem is getting past the first part.... though, depending upon your point of view, it could help lower the population from the get go.
You know, some time ago I wanted to make a thread like this, but with a more sarcastic approach. Here goes for me:
-Gather all smokers in a single place: the Australian desert, for example, and never allow them to go outside there. Same for drinkers and potheads. Place incredibly heavy taxes on tobacco, drugs and alcohol goods.
-Punishment for bad people: Blast my University. Yeah, I'm the leader and I do the heck I fucking want. Torture all and each of bad professors and classmates I've had. The same to my neighborhood and old neighborhood. Kick all illegal foreigners out of Argentina. The ones who resists gets killed. Hell yeah.
-Get myself a bunch of million dollars. I know a few corporations to which that wouldn't hurt.

..............just three? I have a million......
You know If I ruled the world you'd the the lady of the world. As in the most important woman in the world. So you could do it if you want.
So... Who's idea is the best?
Renamon's Army
For starters:

Anyone that dresses up their pet will be beaten by any able-bodied person in the direct vicinity. If you refuse to participate in the beating you will recieve the same punishment.

Police offers will be allowed to use physical action if a suspect is verbally abusive. If a suspect is screaming and swearing at an officer he will in all legal rights be allowed, no required to beat the person.

ANY PARENT WHO HAS A CHILD CRYING IN A PUBLIC AREA AND DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WILL BE EXECUTED ON THE SPOT BY WHOEVER HAPPENS TO BE CLOSEST! Just because it doesn't bug you doesn't mean you don't have to do anything about it. Smacking of children will be highly encouraged if they are misbehaving in any way. Kid screams, smack him, kid complains, smack him. Be a parent you idiots.

All couples must go through an extensive backround and intelligence check before having children. Many actions can result in the loss of breeding rights.

And of course give all members of SDP seats of power in my new world order along with some other DaD members.

Wisemon: for the same reasons UnknowH has already stated.
Zephyr: Always useful to have another being of darkness around incase some rebels decide to try and overthrow my world order.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon_S3 Wrote:So... Who's idea is the best?

*starts pointing to members*

Not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, ESPECIALLY not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, not yours, etc.
1. buy Toei animation and request that the next season of Digimon have Veemon, Renamon, and Guilmon. and request more episodes of Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo! :D

2. get a top-of-the-line Laptop and Desktop computer for everyone on the DaD.

3. buy an arcade cabinet for every mix of Pump it Up and Dance Dance Revolution.

and i'd spend the rest of the money on Devil Dogs.

my life is complete :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Build a Mars base, build a rocket, bring some friends and family and selected others, leave for Mars

Rule mars.