Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
Hikari moaned lightly, her small nipple becoming erect "oh...daisuke-san..."

"come here, V-mon." Tailmon said, shaking her rump teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hearing her cries of passsion, Fiero withdraws his tongue quickly.
"Cum for me, Anna! Cum!! Concentrating on her clit, the phoenix flicks his tongue wildly, to and fro; simulatneously shoving two of his fingers deep into her moist, pink tunnel.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Anna cried out, arching her back hard as her body shuddered, wracked with wave after wave of intense orgasmic bliss. "Ohhh gods yes!!"

Calibremon murfed and got to his feet, shaking himself mentally and physically before taking a short walk. It wasn't long before he tensed, sensing something.

"Pepper Breath!" a voice called. Calibremon ducked and rolled to one side, evading the fireball. A tiny yellow dinosaur burst from the bushes, following Cali.

"Hey! What's with the light show!?" Calibremon demanded, his weapons trained on Agumon.

"Sorry... I thought a smelt a virus-type." he said, sniffing again. "I do... a weird type of virus too." Cali relaxed, holstering his weapons.

"Weird?"

"Yeah, like... um... I dunno. Like A big virus leaving a trail of small viruses...?" Agumon offered. Calibremon nodded slightly, looking around.

"Well there's no viruses here. I'm looking for my partner..." Agumon nodded, smiling slightly.

"I'm waiting for my own, actually. We can stick together till they get here, if you like..." he offered. Calibremon nodded and smiled slightly as the tiny digimon followed him. He barely came up to Cali's hip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Daisuke breastfed on her for a few more minutes. He felt his member needing attention be withdrew to remove his own cloathing. While he was stepping out of his pants his foot got stuck causing him to trip and fall off of the sofa. He rubbed his head chucking nervously while getting back on his feet and onto the sofa. Why does this always happen to me?

V-mon stepped towards her and began to massage her bottom with his hands carefully.
Lapping up her flowing juices, Fiero pulls out his fingers from Anna, licking them clean, as well. Cradling her within his wings, he nuzzles against her close, "Anna...y-you're amazing! How do you feel, now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"heh...getting anxious huh?" Hikari said, giggling and blushing lightly.

"mrrhh...V-mon..." Tailmon said, purring happily and swishing her tail. "why dont you do me like this?" she said, arching her back more, revealing her pussy to V-mon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna smiled up at Fiero, looking just a little bit dazed. "Mmmn... wonderful. Positively wonderful. Thank you Fiero..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I..need you now Hikari." Daisuke said as he began to undo her pants and pull them down. He then crawled over her and looked into her eyes begging for premission of some sort.

"Umm, kay, I'll try it." V-mon responded uncertainly not having done it before. He put his hands on her waste to stedy himself as he slowly entered her from behind.
Hikari nodded slightly, closing her eyes and sighing happily.

"mmrrr....yeah...like that..." Tailmon said, murring and clawing at the wall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisuke smiled seeing her concent. He lowered himself into Hikari and moaned lightly when he felt her tightness.
"Oh, Hikari-chan." He exhaled and began to pump himself into her.

"Tailmon!" V-mon exclaimed uncontrolably ramming himself into her again.