Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
\"XV-mon! Take the bird down!\" Daisuke called out to his parner Digimon.

\"X-Laser!\" The blue dragon exclaimed firing his attack but the Sabirdramon avoided it. The black bird Digimon flew at XV-mon.

\"Black Saber!\" The bird grabbed XV-mon by both arms and pinned him down. Stranged that the bird only seemed to be restraining him. Daisuke questioned to himself. XV-mon gathered his strength and tossed the bird off of himself. Daisuke and V-mon had just happened to wander onto the scene when the digimon had been trying to force itself onto a Penmon.

\"X-Laser!\" XV-mon fired again this time nailing the bird causing it to dissolve away into data.
XV-mon devolved back to V-mon.
\"Way to go!\" Daisuke called out. He glanced around the see that the Penmon had fled.

---------------------------------------

Elsewhere Lillithmon felt Sabirdramon\'s death. Her lust spell had worked forcing the bird to feel uncontrolable lust for a mate. She grinned to herself as she now had an even more powerful spell in the work, one that could spread from person to person at mere contact. Now all she had to do was capture a Chosen Child and one by one, they would fall to their own desires.
OOC: Okay here is the start of my RPG.
OOC: Oh... crap :/ And I just finished starting the RP elsewhere. So should I delete mine, or continue it here?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: i say we merge em'

~Digimon~
Name: Kristen
Level: Rookie
Appearance: CLICK ME! but no touching my breasts >_>
Sex Measurement: Breast Size: F
Kinks: Inflation, BSDM
Attacks:
Pyro Sphere
Rock Breaker
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Okay, I'll copy my stuff from my start, over here :P)

The digi-goddess of the Sin of Lust, Lilithmon, has spread a plague on the Digital World. The viral entity, which has no name, infects the body, and produces an endless stream of sex hormones, making their victims insaitiably horny on a near-constant basis, spreading through contact. The only hope is for a few digidestined and their Digimon partners to find a cure, most likely by confronting, and defeating, Lilithmon herself... if they can stop fucking long enough to focus, that is :P

~Human~
Name:
Orientation:
Appearance: (describe or link pic)
Personality: (How your character acts, thinks, etc.)
Sex Measurement: (breast or cock size)
Kinks: (favorite things about having sex)
~Digimon~
Name:
Level: (Start with Rookie or lower, please)
Sex Measurement: (same as above)
Kinks: (same as above)
Attacks: (Up to three)

-------------------------------------

~Human~
Name: Astrianna (Anna)
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Click Me!
Personality: Anna is quite outspoken and energetic, easily driven by her impulses, making her especially vulnerable to the virus when it hits her.
Sex Measurement: 36D
Kinks: Just about anything.
~Digimon~
Name: Calibremon
Level: Rookie
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Click Me!
Sex Measurement: 5 inches limp; 12 inches erect.
Kinks: Cali especially likes bondage and being dominated. Vampirism/Bloodplay is another fav.
Attacks: Calibre Shot - Fires his handguns at a target in rapid succession, doing little damage individually, but adding up to a significant attack.
Piston Fist - Heavy-Duty punch with his metal fists.
Lock On - an ability rather than an attack, Calibremon can track small, fast-moving objects with his electronic eye, providing they stay within his feild of view.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: okay, i edited in my profile....*touches kristen's breasts* HEE!!! *runs away*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Okay, so the virus hasn't spread yet. :| I was planning for Anna to get the virus from Cali, or something like that. I can create a third character to serve as Lilithmon's Chosen. ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Okay, sorry about the confusion. I added your made up characters to the list. Are their any cannon characters you want?
(OOC: Um... Yolei, 02 Kari, Rika or Renamon. Other than that, not really :P)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Calibremon Wrote:OOC: Okay, so the virus hasn\'t spread yet. :| I was planning for Anna to get the virus from Cali, or something like that. I can create a third character to serve as Lilithmon\'s Chosen. ^^;
Well I had planned to have a chosen start it but she could use Cali instead, maybe if he were nearby.

Calibremon Wrote:(OOC: Um... Yolei, 02 Kari, Rika or Renamon. Other than that, not really )

Do you want to handle all of them or do you just want one of them? I guess anyone of them could host the virus, if your okay with that.