Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
"V-mon? are you okay?" Tailmon asked, tugging his arm a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
\"Wah W-wrong, nothing\'s wrong. I just hungry!\" V-mon insisted, not wanting Tailmon to know. Got to get my mind on something else But food was the only other thing V-mon could think about now.
\"Please, you have to have something? A donut maybe!?\" V-mon asked running up to Hikari and hugging her leg (as it was all he could reach) as he pleaded.

\"Hey, despite how it looks I feed him all the time.\" Daisuke stated dryly to defend himself to no one in particular.
Calibremon looked up, growling softly. Anna stopped him, chasing after whatever it was spying on them.

"Gotcha!" she cried as she pounced on him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Fiero was caught off guard and was forced to the ground by Anna. Turning around to face the human, he explained, "I-I-I didn't mean to intrude...I sensed several Digimon, in the vicinity, and set down to investigate...and..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Anna was about as far from angry as it was possible to be, as she nuzzled him affectionately. "I'm not upset handsome..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Hey, have you forgotten me?" whimpered Aviana, her pussy burning with arousal, eager for Calibremon to continue rubbing her.
From Anna's affectionate touch, the spell quickly leapt into the phoenix' body. Fiero, who normally had a high libido, was suddenly overwhelmed with strong sexual urges. "Wha-what's happening to me?
Feel hot...feel strange...Gods!...feel...horny! Why now!", he felt his loins begin to stir as the human embraced him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hikari giggled. "its fine daisuke. we've got enough food here." she kneeled and patted V-mon's head. "enough for hungry lil' digimon like V-mon!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As V-mon held onto Hikari, unknowingly infecting her also, he couldn\'t shake the desire for Tailmon anymore. He released Hikari and reached to grab Tailmon by the paw to drag her into the next room.
\"Come here quick.\" V-mon pleded.

Daisuke scratched his head watching the scene.
\"He wasn\'t acting funny like this this morning.\"
Tailmon ran into the room with V-mon. "what is it V-mon?"

Hikari giggled. "ah, its fine. anything you want Daisuke?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan