Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
Kristen blinked, then nuzzles Aviana's pussy, before putting her mouth around it and blowing into it like a balloon. god this is hot...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Calibremon growled playfully at the invading avian before sliding his enormous length into Kristen's pussy, moaning softly. "mmmnn..."

Anna whimpered, left as the odd one out. "Dammit..." she said, the crotch of her jeans soaked through.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
V-mon took a big bite out of his ice cream after being kissed by Tailmon, then held his head suffering from an ice cream headache.

\"So where are you two love birds off to next?\" Daisuke inquired pulling out a vacuum cleaner and tried to vacuum up the mess.
< Digital World: Forest >

Kristen moaned loud, and instantly came over Cali's cock, her pussy clamping down on it like a vice, and kept blowing madly into Aviana's pussy.

< V-mon & Tailmon >

"um...i dont know...did you have anywhere in mind, V-mon?" Tailmon said, finishing her ice cream.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
\"Well, we could go to Digitamamon\'s restorant.\" V-mon suggested.

\"You just ate.\" Daisuke noted.

\"Oh, well, want to go to your place Tailmon?\" V-mon asked.

OOC: If anyone wants to RP Hikari or Taichi we could intro them here.
Aviana cooed with delight as her belly rapidly bloated out with the Guilmon's warm breath, gradually becoming bigger and rounder.

"Oohhh yesss, blow me up nice and big! Make me a bloated birdy," she coos, her sides and hips starting to inflate, her body gradually becoming a big balloon.
< Forest >

Kristen blew as hard as she could into the bird's pussy, grabbing her sides to prevent her from falling off. aahh....i wish i was in her place..

< Tailmon & V-mon >

"mm...fine with me V-mon." Tailmon stood up, and grabbed V-mon's claw. "i'm ready when you are!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As they walked to the Yagami\'s apartment V-mon began to feel the effect of the virus again. He glanced over to Tailmon and began to feel desire for her again. What\'s wrong with me?

The trio arrived at the partment and Daisuke knocked at the door.

OOC:If anyone wants to RP Taichi or Hikari you could start here.
Calibremon growled and started thrusting deep into Kristen's pussy, panting heavily. "Mmm... that's hot..." he panted, referring to Aviana. Anna was only a few feet a way, her jeans around her ankles at this point as she furiously tried to finger herself to orgasm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Tailmon & V-mon >

Hikari opened the door, seeing Daisuke, Tailmon & V-mon at the door. "oh hello there! coming over for a visit?" she stepped inside a bit, and opened the door wider. "yeah, i guess." Tailmon answered, tugging on V-mon's claw and walking inside.

< Digital World: Forest >

Kristen moaned loud into Aviana's pussy, her own clamping down on Cali's large cock. "aahhh..g-god..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan