Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
\"Whoa...\" Daisuke trailed off as he happened on his partner and Tailmon doing eachother.
\"Why to go V-mon.\" He complimented and sat the box of ice cream cones down in front of the two.

V-mon blushed at being seen doing that, and was still confused about why he had suddenly done it.
Anna wandered over to Aviana, still rubbing the rough material of her jeans into her slit. "Mmm...good question" she said as Calibremon continued to eat away at Kristen, his cargos bulging considerably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kristen moaned loud, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. she spotted the bulge in Cali's pants, and her horniness rose a ton. "p-please! fuck me with it! i want a large thick cock inside me!!" just then she heard Biyomon, and said "y-yeah, you can come over and d-do whatever..."

< V-mon & Tailmon >

Tailmon blushed and giggled, and grabbed a cone. "mm...this stuff is good."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Calibremon nooded, unbuttoning his cargos and letting his enormous shaft spring free, grinding it into Kristen roughly.

"Goddamn..." Anna muttered, her hand sliding inside her jeans to finger herself even harder. "Fuck, I need something like that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kristen moaned loud, her orgasm close. "oohh!! s-so..good...aahhh!!" she eyed anna rubbing herself and said "y-you...come here..." and motioned with her claw to come towards her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
V-mon took a cone also and began nibbling on it.
\"So...Tailmon, you enjoyed that?\" V-mon asked.

Great, now I got to get this cleaned up before Jun gets home.
\"The next time you two do it can you not do it on the rug?\" Daisuke said walking over to a closet.
< V-mon & Tailmon >

"yeah...it was great V-mon.." Tailmon said, kissing V-mon's cheek, then going back to licking her ice cream.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aviana smirks, rubbing her slit as she walked up to (is Kristen a guilmon?) Kristen's muzzle and ground her crotch against her mouth. "Mmm, blow me," she purrs, stroking Kristen's face with her feathery hands.
OOC: yes, a 25.3% anthro guilmon

IC:

Kristen quickly started lapping at Aviana's pussy, and plunged her tongue inside, sliding it all around her walls. "mrrhmmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aviana murred at the reptile's thick tongue eating her out, but that wasn't what she wanted.

"I said blow, you silly dinosaur, not eat out," she teased, giving the femme a playful thump on the nose.