Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
Tailmon's eyes widened greatly at V-mon's sudden movement, and pulled away from the kiss. "h-hey! you know you could have just asked me." she said, giggling, and kissed V-mon on the lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Part of V-mon was overjoyed to hear her say that, but the otherpart just wanted more of her. His hands roamed her body and began to move down to her mid-section to massage her womonhood with his thumb.

OOC: I have to go now. I\'ll be back on tommarow around 9:00.
OOC: ok.

IC:

Tailmon moaned softly, and rubbed V-mon's head. "so that's how ya wanna play huh?" she grinned and started rubbing V-mon's crotch with her soft paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna looked away, grumbling slightly. Calibremon tried to pull Kristen to her feet. "Hey! Stop that! Pull yourself together!" he said, growling angrily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"i-i cant! i dont know what that digimon did..b-but im really really h-horny!!" she stood up, her legs wobbling and her pussy dripping furiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Calibremon sighed, letting go of her. "What kind of digimon would..." he stopped as the virus started to take hold of him as well.

"Cali?" Ann asked, looking up at him worriedly. He stared at Kristen, licking his lips softly.

"Whatever's wrong with her is infecting me too... damnit I need a really good fuck now..." he whimpered softly, squirming in his bulging slacks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"s-see? its making us really h-horny.." and with that Kristen began to rub herself again, moaning slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna sighed angrily and started to walk away. "I'm outta here. Call me when you stop thinking with your cock..." she muttered. Cali brushed her shoulder, trying to stop her, but she just shrugged it off. Cali started unbuttoning his pants, looking down at Kristen. "Need some help there...?" he remarked softly, smiling playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"y-yes...please.." Kristen laid down and lifted her skirt up, showing Cali her glistening pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ann grumbled and stopped, as her groin started to tingle and clench slightly. "Oh fuck... not me too!" she muttered, rubbing the outside of her jeans.

"mmm..." Cali leaned forward and started licking Kristen's wet slit hungrily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA