Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
OOC:yeah I know but I meant to say it as an example for at least a character to notice something is wrong for V-Mon it would have been a pretty good moment this third time he is about to go at it with Tailmon, mostly when he even isn't sure if he has still some to shoot into her xD

but again it was an example for at least one character to notice, plus as a digimon rp wouldn't they have got at least a call from Izzy about some abnormally on the digiworld? he is always checking it xD

But well guess since no one is controlling Izzy that's out of the question same for Gennai who would be the other coherent option and that if he isn't yiffing around too xD
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I admit this RPG hadn't gone quite the way I had planned. Not many people chose cannon charaters and it became hard to know what to do with Daisuke. I beleive I had V-mon think a few lines about something being wrong but I figured it'd be akward for him to say it to Tailmon directly. So I guess I got in a bad habit of just waiting for more players to join, paticulary looking for a Taichi, Koushiro\Izzy, Ken or someone else Daisuke might go to for help. But I'll have Daisuke say something about it once he gets done.

Do you think having another minion attack soon would move the story along?

IC:
Daisuke proceeded to remove Hikari's bra then fodled her left breast running his index finger over the tit then squeezed it gently. He leaned forward and took her other tit into his mouth and sucked on it while his free hand roamed her back.

"Huh?" V-mon asked not sure what she was doing.
OOC:guess having another minion would help the rp to flow, I mean there is a main enemy already aka Lilithmon but even she hasn't appeared much on the rp other than on the explanation about her plans, I'm not saying the sex should stop but I feel it a bit pointless when there is a plot with a villian and all and just throw it away with 6 pages of pure sex, just the first page didn't had sex since it was just the normal page with the joining in and the explanations about what the rp is about xD

Anyhow, since Kari and Gatomon are already paired if I join with TK and Patamon I might give them girls on their own, I like possible threesomes but guess I'm more of the side that three is crowd xD

and if Matt Ishida joins she can help me with girls for TK and Pata :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: sure thing, later on you and I will discuss that. although I have already in mind the perfect girls to bring up to pair with TK and Pata ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aviana cooed as she was oralled, grinding her feathered cunny against Kristen's muzzle. Feeling naughty and mischevious, she began to run her feathered fingers all over the bloated Guilmon's tummy, tickling her.

"Koochi Koochi koo," she purrs, teasing Kristen's outie navel with a feather.
Kristen murred in pleasure as more of her juices leaked out, and kept lapping hungrily at Aviana's inner walls, her tongue pushing against the bird's G-spot many times.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna blinked and began to protest before she cried out, panting heavily as Fiero's tongue squirmed around inside her. "Ahhn!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Fiero wriggled his long tongue inside her moist snatch, snaking its way down to her G-spot, sampling her sweet flowing nectar. Gods! Anna is so hot! I hope I can make her cum, again!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Anna cried out and trashed against Fiero's tongue, panting and moaning loudly. "Ahhn god! Gonna... gonna cum!" she cried.

OOC: Consider this my addition to furthering the plot. :P

Name: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
Description: Stands about 5'8", and has unkempt brown hair. Ususually dressed in what appears to be a green school uniform jacket, slacks and a white t-shirt. Though he was known for being hot-heated eariler in his youth, he has to some degree, mellowed out since then.
Partner: Agumon (Presumably still in the digital world)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC:

Okay I updated the list to include Taichi.

IC:
Daisuke proceeded to remove Hikari's bra then fodled her left breast running his index finger over the tit then squeezed it gently. He leaned forward and took her other tit into his mouth and sucked on it while his free hand roamed her back.

"Huh?" V-mon asked not sure what she was doing.