Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
OOC: Only just one huh? :P I guess I'll have to pick Rika then ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Okay I marked you for Rika, although if you wanted more characters that\'s okay. I just know it\'s hard to keep up with so many. Do you want Lillithmon to start the virus with Rika?
OOC: i'd like to control Tailmon, if that's okay ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Okay I marked you for Tailmon. I have to run to class now. I may be back on line at 10:50 PM (it is 8:20 PM my time), if not I will be back at around 9:00 AM tommarow. If your eager to start you guys can say Lillithmon already infected one of your characters.
OOC: I'll start w/ Kristen already infected.

IC:

< Digital World, Forest >
Lillithmon flew by over the forest in the digital world, spotting a Guilmon, she flew down towards it.

Kristen heard her coming and turned around. "eh? who are you?" she said, starting to back up.

"never mind that dear, just have some of THIS!!" Lillithmon threw both her hands out towards Kristen, and there was a large flash of light, then she laughed evilly and flew away.

Kristen scratched her head, and started walking again, when she suddenly felt an extreme urge to masturbate. she dropped to the ground on the spot and lifted her skirt, then began to finger herself wildly, moaning loudly in pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna and Calibremon were walking by as they ran into Kristen, blinking with shock and confusion.

"What the hell!?" Anna exclaimed, watching Kristen with a morbid fascination, her own groin tingling slightly.

"That's... not right..." Calibremon remarked quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"h-help mee!!" kristen said, grabbing one of her huge breasts and fondling it. "i-i-i cant control myself!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I\'m back if anyone wants to interact with Daisuke and V-mon.

IC:
Daisuke leaned against a tree while looking where the bird digimon had been wondering if any of the others had encountered any Digimon. He took out his D-Terminal to check for any messages the others may have sent.
Tailmon had been watching the battle, and jumped down to V-mon and Daisuke when it was over. "hey, nice job there you two!" she said, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
\"Tailmon-chan!\" V-mon exclaimed running up to her.

\"How have you been!?\" V-mon asked.

Daisuke stood up when he heard Tailmon arrive. He glanced around but was slightly disappointed that Hikari wasn\'t with Tailmon.