Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
Hikari saw him move in, and moved towards him as well, pressing her lips to his and blushing softly.

Tailmon smiled and blushed, putting an arm around Veemon. "hehe...remind you of a certain couple?" she said, winking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisuke continued to kiss her while pushing her onto her back on the sofa. He ran his hands from her shoulders to her wasteline then back up to behind her head. The more of this he got the more he seemed to want. Daisuke sent his tounge into her mouth to french kiss her.

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it. I think they forgot we are here." V-mon commented amused.
Hikari closed her eyes, moaning softly into Daisuke's mouth as she opened her mouth, letting his tongue into it, and wrapping her arms around his back.

"yeah, i think they did...does that give you any ideas?" Tailmon asked, kissing V-mon's cheek lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisuke searched her mouth with his tounge until her found her tounge. He squeesed her tightly with his arms and moaned softly as thier tounges played. After a minute of it he withdrew for air gasping and looking into her face hoping he hadn't frightened her.

V-mon turned his head to kiss her on the lips.
"You wanna go again?" He asked suprised that she had such stanima.
Hikari smiled softly. "oh Daisuke...you've made me so horny..." she said, her panties nearly soaked through. "i never know you felt this way about me..."

"you bet!" Tailmon said, smiling at him, before grabbing his claw, and pulling him into the room they were in before, closing the door behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Y-you didn't?" Daisuke panted trying to catch his breath. He glanced down at the rest of her causing himself to become aroused more. Without really thinking he made a move to pull her shirt off.

V-mon smiled weakly though he was worried if he had anything left to shoot into her this time.
"How are we gonna do it this time?" V-mon asked trying to see if she had any positions she liked.
"nope..." Hikari said, blushing as she saw him getting at her shirt, and pulled it up over her head.

"how about this...?" Tailmon said, putting her paws against the wall and arching her body, her rump facing V-mon. "never done it before...but it looks fun..."

OOC: post flood limit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I have been thinking if join the rp or not with Patamon and Takeru, not that it matters since Hikari and Tailmon are now with Daisuke and V-mon and that really is okay, I can work with Takeru and Patamon getting paired with any other characters if any of the other members can have some to interact with them.

But what really stops me is that the rp has been going on during seven pages and the only real battle scene were Gogglehead's first post other than that it has been just sex, I'm not saying that it's not good but don't you think by now at least V-Mon would have find odd how he and Tailmon have been having lot of sex on the same day non-stop?

I know is not my rp but I think the plot got really stuck by now, I know Lilithmon's spell is strong but as digidestined they should have known something is wrong by now, again at least V-Mon.

Oh well, I think I'll wait a bit more to see how this develops and see if I can join ^^

Sorry if my comment offended any of you
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: yeah i know, i noticed the everlasting yiffing too...i'm waiting for sonrouge to reply so that i can move Kristen along, but he hasnt posted...

and about V-mon not noticing...why? the way i see it, when i control characters like Digimon, i dont have them act EXACTLY like their personality in the TV show.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lord Patamon Wrote:OOC: I have been thinking if join the rp or not with Patamon and Takeru, not that it matters since Hikari and Tailmon are now with Daisuke and V-mon and that really is okay, I can work with Takeru and Patamon getting paired with any other characters if any of the other members can have some to interact with them.

OOC: well I have been wanting to join this rp too.. so perhaps I can find a pair of characters that can get paired with Takeru and Patamon. ^^ and so we both would join this rp then.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions