Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
"oohhh...y-yess...so sensitive..." Kristen moaned happpily, her cunt already soaked in her jucies, and still oozing more, her orgasm approaching quickly from the avian's rubbing of her belly. "mmrrr...mind if i eat you out?" she said, looking up at Aviana.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aviana giggled, then turned around and planted her wet muff right on Kristen's muzzle, letting the dinosaur smell her arousal. She then went back to work on the guilmon's nipples, twisting and pulling them lightly.

"Mmm, help yourself," she purred, grinding her pussy against her nose.
Kristen moaned loud, her orgasm hitting, wetting her pussy greatly, her juices spilling down her crotch and onto her tailhole and tail. "mm...thanks!" she said, and immediately began lapping at Aviana's pussy, licking up her juices, and pushing her tongue inside, lapping hungrily at her inner walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(con't from 05/09/07)
Anna cried out, shuddering and smiling, raking her short, blunt nails down Fiero's chest. "Mmm... don't worry hun. We'll get to those other things soon enough..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Fiero murred, "Mmmmm, you feel fantastic, riding my cock, as you are...but, how 'bout a little doggy style, now...hmmm? That way I can push a little harder and a little deeper into that sweet, tight pussy of yours." The phoenix suggested, lustfully grinning at the fine young girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Anna cried out, smiling lustily. "Mmm that sounds lovely, handsome..." she said, pulling off of him and getting on her hands and knees. "mmm right here..." she said, spreading her lips eagrely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"anything's fine, Daisuke." Hikari said, smiling happily.

"um...what do you mean, V-mon?" Tailmon asked, looking at him and scratching her head.

"Kay" Maybe I should choose a romance, but I don't know them, what if their bad ones? Hikari won't like actions...errrr...I have to go with comadies... He grabbed one of them and stuck it into the DVD player.

Daisuke sat down next to her with the pop corn bowl in his lap. He rested his other arm on the sofa behind Hikari.

"Huh, oh, I was just replying to Daisuke-kun. But do you like movies too?" V-mon explained.
Hikari smiled slightly, grabbing some popcorn and eating it, turning her attention towards the TV.

"oh...well yeah! i like movies!" Tailmon said, smiling and nodding at V-mon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Approaching her from behind, Fiero guides his erect member into her tight and wet snatch. "Ahhhh! Yeah!" As he begins to thrust into her, the phoenix slides his wings' claws down around her sides and cups each of her breasts, fondling her nipples. "Mmmmm, you got quite a rack there, you know that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Anna gasped and moaned loudly, arching into each and every thrust. "Oh god... yes, so good..." she moaned, arching her back. She giggled softly and moaned as he groped her. "Ahhn thanks handsome..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA