Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
< Digital World: Forest >

"oohh...gooodddd....that feels so good!!" Kristen moaned, her skin extra-sensitive from the inflation. she clawed at the ground, grabbing it as her pussy oozed her juices, saturating her walls quickly, feeling that she could cum from the avian rubbing her breasts.

< Tailmon & V-mon >

While the two were talking, Tailmon had gone into the room, and gotten V-mon out...more like half-dragged, half-carried him out. "see, here he is. sleeping soundly."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well that's him yeah." Daisuke commented unsure of what her point was.

V-mon snored softly.
"uhm...yeah. just showing ya..." Tailmon said, blushing softly and rubbing the back of her head, before walking back over to Hikari and curling up next to her legs.

"well...what should we do now?" Hikari asked, looking around a bit, then back to Daisuke.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Umm....we could, watch a movie?" Daisuke answered sounding less sure of himself then he intended.

V-mon opened his eyes slowly and glanced around.
"Was it all a dream?" V-mon asked himself outload.
"uh huh. sounds fun!" Hikari said, the weird horniness she was feeling had died down some.

"uh...no it wasn't" Tailmon answered, standing up and walking in front of V-mon. "you just fell asleep silly."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Kay! I got some action ones, comadies, and I think a romance or two, well actualy those are Jun's, but anyways ya can choose which one. I'll zap a bag of pop corn." Daisuke said and did just that. He returned with the pop corn and sat next to Hikari.

"Really!? What are we going to do now!?" V-mon shouted hoping up excited.
OOC: So sorry Kalyx ><; I'm kinda scatterbrained, so you kinda need to PM me if I'm neglecting an RP. Gonna un-bow out now? ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Sure, Calibremon ^^ Let's go back to Fiero and Anna. I'll remember about PM-ing you in the future...Bad Cali! :D Reply to my 5/9/07 post and I'll delete the other two...Okay?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"anything's fine, Daisuke." Hikari said, smiling happily.

"um...what do you mean, V-mon?" Tailmon asked, looking at him and scratching her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aviana smirked, then leaned forward and used her beak to nibble and tweak one of the guilmon's swollen nipples. The other nipple was circled and rubbed by a feather, tickling it.

"Mmm, you're a sensitive blimp, aren't you?" she purred around the nipple in her beak. Getting wet from what she was doing, she began grinding her pussy against the Guilmon's swollen belly, cooing softly.