Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
Hikari moans softly, her small nipples becoming hard and poking out. "aahhnn...Daisuke..."

Tailmon moaned out loud, leaning harder against the wall as her pussy tightened around V-mon's shaft, her juices flowing slowly over it. "ooh!! V-mon!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisuke gasped for breath as he felt her insides. He took hold of one of her breasts and fodled her nipple.
"Hi-hi-Hikari!" He felt himself approaching climax.

"Ahh!" V-mon cried as he exploded into her.
"D-Daisuke!" Hikari said, feeling her climax hit, her small pussy clenching a little harder, as her juices flowed slowly onto Daisuke's member.

Tailmon murred loud as her orgasm hit, her juices mixing with V-mon's seed, the cat digimon panting. "aahhnn...mmm...V-mon..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As Fiero's raging libido waned, from his overwhelming efforts and sexual escapades, the effects of the virus seemed to subside within him, as well.
"Anna? D-do you remember what brought you here, to this area of the Digital Forest? I vaguely recall swooping down, from above, and seeing you...and maybe some others...?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ah! Hikari!" Daisuke cried feeling her squeese him tighter sending him over the edge. He released his seed into her warmness then looked down at her as he panted for breath.

"Ohhhh..." V-mon moaned and collapsed from abuse.
"mmm...Daisuke..." Hikari said, panting lightly. "That...was...good..."

Tailmon blinked, turning around and picking up V-mon. "Hey...are you alright?" she asked, the virus having worn off of her as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You where....great too..." Daisuke complimented. Daisuke took the goggles off of his fourhead and whiped away the sweat.
"But something about when it started, did you feel something strange?" Daisuke tried to ask her.

"V-mon tired." Was all V-mon managed to say.
"Yeah...like...like i was constantly horny, and i dont even know why..." Hikari said, shrugging.

Tailmon sat down next to him. "How did i get here anyways? i don't seem to remember a thing..." she said, rubbing her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:

AWL, Gogglehead and rest of the members on this rp:

I was thinking about it and I decided to quit to this rp, I realized that I can't come and join when I don't even know what is gogglehead's plan for this, let alone plan a plotline without even ask him, I think this time I let my part of fan of Patamon and Gatomon get the best of me and thought on that plotline I told AWL to create some drama plus an extra of Takeru talking with Koushiro about the weird events on the digiworld, but I can't get in the way, I know AWL doesn't has problems with PataGato but this is gogglehead's rp and he has more rights than me on this, he deserves more to have V-mon with Tailmon and not have me getting in the way when the rp is 8 pages long, I still can give some advice to help with the plot of this but it will be from the side lines.

So as for now I quit and I will delete my post.

AWL and/or Gogglehead pm me if you need any help with plotting to get this up, I'm sure I can help with that, is the least I can do after all the problem I caused, mostly to AWL who now needs to delete his two posts, not that it matters since they were just posts linked to mine so no much problem about that.

To AWL, I apology with you mainly because I proposed you that idea by pm but I realized that I can't follow it mostly when I was leaving Gogglehead in the dark.

Thank you and I apologize again for any inconvenience.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, something was odd." Daisuke sighed out. But siddenly a crash was heard at the door as it slamed open.
"What was that?" Daisuke thought out loud as he got the last of his cloathing on. Several Bakemon swarmed into the room menecingly.

"Uh, V-mon?" Daisuke called. V-mon slowly got to his feet.
"I'm ready." V-mon said trying to sound tough but the strain showed in his voice. Daisuke held out his D-3 but V-mon remained the same. A Bakemon extended a large blue hand from underneath the cloath and punched towards V-mon.
"Hell's Hand!" the creature declared but V-mon jumped out of the way leaving the hand to dig into the floor.

"Daisuke, I'm to low on energy!" V-mon exclaimed.

"This ain't good." Daisuke commented worried.