Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
"Yes, sounds like a good idea!" Ishana said, as shi chased after Zinc.
"whatever this thing is pointing to, it might be another Digimon, like mine." Zinc said, the beeping getting faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I sure hope so..." Ishana said, as she looked around the area, taking note of anything that looked strange.
Up ahead, Zinc had spotted an orb that looked exactly like the one Ishana had, except it was yellow. "hey ishana, look!" shi said, pointing towards the yellow orb.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ohh... what is it?" Ishana asked, as she picked it up.
"i have no idea...but it looks exactly like the one you have." Zinc said, scratching her head. suddenly a bright yellow-orange light burst out from where ishana picked up the orb. "whoa! its just like when i picked up that weird little helmet thing!"

OOC: *wink*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Suddenly, a fox-like digimon was craddled in Ishanas' arms. Though it was fox-like, it had yellow fur. "Wh-what is it?!" IShana managed to say, after a few seconds of silence.
Zinc shrugged. "i havent a clue."

Holsemon looked over and said "it appears to be a Renamon."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Opening her eyes, Renamon looked around for a moment, before jumping out of Ishanas' arms. the yellow digi-fox bowed her head, "Greetings, mistress. I am Renamon."

"uh....h-hi...?" Ishana asked confusedly.
"yay! it looks like we both have digimon now, ishana!" Zinc jumped up and down, her breasts jiggling with each jump.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan