Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
yehs.. just like most of the rps' in here... only me, and AWL can post... or any mods/admins with problems....

do we need to discuss the rules? they are the same... anyways...

plot? well, Ishana and Zinc are highschool friends... they think nothing out of the ordinary of each other, until one day, one of them slips up and reveals a "dark secret" about themselves..

sounds good? well, Ishana is the same as usual... except like in dickgirl rp... shes a herm...
Name: Zinc
Race: Dragon
Languages: English
Nationality: doesnt even know
Personality: nieve, sneaky, unpredictable.
Skills: Stealth
appearance: jet black scales with neon green stripes in various places, and an orange tail and wings.
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 190

Story:

Zinc & Ishana are friends in high school, becoming closer and closer friends each day. one day they both receive strange devices, and niether knows what they are, or what destiny has in store for them
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ok... but me still want to have hermy sex...

well... start us off then?
OOC: k.

IC:

Zinc was walking home from school with Ishana, staring at the strange device in her hand. "i wonder what the heck this thing is..." she said, pressing the button and watching nothing happen at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hmm.. same here... wonder why no-one else seems to have found anything else like these..." Ishana said, as she fingered the keypad, hearing beeps from the console. "hmm.. if this actually had a screen... then it could pass as a simple hand-held game." the vixen said, as she eyed the console, occasionally flipping it around in her hands, to locate any strange markings on it.
"huh. whatever." Zinc said, as she walked into her house, holding the door for ishana. "i'll try and look it up on my computer."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Walking in, Ishana continued to stare at the device. "Yeah..." she muttered, as she pressed a button, as the thing made a chirp. "Hey!! I think I got something!"
"hm?" Zinc said as she stopped 1/2 way up the stairs. "what is it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"The thing beeped!" the vixen said excitedly, as she quickly rushed up the stairs, thrusting the device in front of Zinc.
"um...okay..." Zinc said, walking upstairs and turning her computer on. "i'm gonna try to find any and all info on these things...whatever they are..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan