Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
"EEEP!!!" Ishana cried, as she quickly fumbled her way around, as that she was facign Zinc, as she quickly held onto whatever she could to stay safe. in all the hassel, she was practically choking Zinc.
"dear!!" Zinc said, removing the paws around her neck. "just stay calm! nothings gunna happen..not when i'm holding on to you." Zinc put her arms around ishana's back, and rubbed slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"J-just put me down!!!" Ishana cried, holding onto Zinc. Suddenly, the device beeped, signaling their nearing a location.
"okay holsemon, land." Holsemon nodded and flew down to the ground. Zinc jumped off, still holding ishana, and put her on the ground. "you okay dear?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quickly letting go of Zinc, Ishana fell on all fours, as she quickly upchucked what she had for lunch.
"oh...i didnt know you got airsick." Zinc walked over and patted ishana on the head. "sorry..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Finishing with her ordeal, Ishana looked up. "Y-yeah... though it's mainly just fear at first, but as soon as I land.. I upchuck...." Ishana said, as she slowly got up, trying to laugh her troubles away.
"okay then. let's go ishana!" Zinc said, following the dot, Holsemon following close behind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Y-yeah... sorry for troubling you, Zinc..." Ishana said. Other than that, she remained silent, as she followed Zinc, though she did want to ask her a question, but thought it would be best to wait.
"no problem dear!" Zinc said, giggling. the device started beeping louder suddenly. "oo...looks like we're close!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan