Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
Ishana jumped on behind Zinc, wrapping her arms tightly around the dragoness' waist, for fear of heights and of falling. "H-how fats d-do you fly?!" Ishana asked, feeling very uneasy.
"oh dont worry, i'll fly slow if you want me to." Holsemon took off, and flew slower than usual. "Aww dont worry ishana" zinc said, giggling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Fearing heights, Ishana gripped Zincs' waist even tighter, meeping every time Holsemon caught a gust. Though the vixens' arms were wrapped around each other, they slowly slid down near Zincs' crotch. Suddenly, Ishana nearly lost her grip, as she tried to hold on, but...she felt something odd... She looked to see what it was, and she felt it coming from Zincs' crotch. squealing, Ishana returned her grip on her arms. "S-sorry Zinc..."
"heh, no problem dear." Zinc said, trying to hide her nervousness. "is your device picking up anything, ishana?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"T-to tell you the t-truth.. I'm scared shitless right now.. I-I can't reahc into my pocket!" she said at the top of her voice, as she gripped Zinc in a near death-grip.
Zinc giggled. "you want me to get it for you then? okay." Zinc reached back and into ishana's pocket, moving her claw around trying to get the device, also feeling something strange. "mm...here it is dear."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Feeling Zinc brush against her... gave her a little shock. I hop she doesn't think too much about it... I don't want to scare her.... but what I felt from her....no...what are the chances of that happening? Ishana thought, as she merely forced her head against Zincs' back, holding onto her.
"it looks like its pointing this way." Zinc pointed for Holsemon. "got it!" he flew in that direction. Zinc giggled, feeling ishana against her back, and said "dearest, you dont have to be afraid...not with me you dont."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lucky for Zinc, she had scales, or else Ishana would have pulled out any fur she had on. "I-It's not that I s-scare easily.. I'm j-just afraid of heIGHTS!" she said, as she looked over the edge, staring at the ground far below her. "eep!"
"mm...then come here dear." Zinc reached back and lifted ishana up, then placed her on her lap. "you'll be nice and safe with me."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan