Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
Ishana continued back to their meeting spot, as she stopped. "Perhaps it would be better to wait here..." Ishana said, as she let herself fall to the floor.
Hawkmon started glowing a bright pinkish-red. "Hawkmon, ARMOR SHINKA!!" he started growing into a larger quadruped bird, wearing a metal face guard. "The wings of Love, Holsemon!" Zinc stared with wide eyes, jaw dropped. "what....was....that?!!" Holsemon giggled. "it was your power of love that gave me strength to digivolve." Zinc scratched her head. "what?" Holsemon just shook his head. "long story. just get on." Zinc did what she was told, and got on Holsemon's back, and he took off out of the temple.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sitting on the floor, Ishana pulled out the device to examine it a bit more. "Hmm... wonder what this things is truly for. Surely it's not just for playing scavenger hunt with weird items..." she asked no one, as she returned her attention to the object she found in the brush.
Holsemon spotted a fox on the ground. "hey, you know her?" he asked. "yeah! land!" Zinc said. Holsemon flew down and landed on the ground. Zinc jumped off and said "hey ishana! i found this digimon!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Digi-....what?" Ishana said, as she lept to her feet, eyeing the strange creature.
"a digimon! thats what Holsemon over here is." she walked over to ishana. "did you find one too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uhm...err... no..." Ishana said, as she eyed Holsemon from head to...claw. "All I found was this..." she said as she lifted a red orb.
"hmm...strange...well what do you suppose we should do now?" Zinc scratched her head slightly. Holsemon walked over and said "Well, you two must be DigiDestined, so we need to find this vixen's digimon partner."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Huh? Digimon partner? so theres more of you?!" Ishana asked confusedly. "I didn't see one on my lookout, and I must have covered about half a mile of ground before I came upon this!" the said, lifting the red object towards Holsemon,
Holsemon blinked. "well we can cover even more with me. hop on!" Zinc nodded, patting ishana on the back and hopped onto Holsemon's back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan