Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
"Uhm... are you sure it's a good idea for us to be wandering alone?" Ishana asked, as she followed Zinc for a moment.
"this place seems deserted...we'll be fine trust me." she said, and kept walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"uhm... ok.." Ishana said, turning around, following her dot.
Zinc kept following her dot, looking at all the trees and beautiful sights as she walked by, and came to a large Mayan-style temple. "what in the hell is this thing doing 'ere?" she thought out loud, and started climbing the steps.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
iSHANA CONTINUED TO FOLLOW THE DOT, AS SHE ARRIVED AT A THICKET. "hMM...WONDER WHAT'S IN HERE..." THE VIXEN SAID TO HERSELF, AS SHE TRAVERESD THROUGH THE BRUSH.
Zinc climbed all the way to the top, and wiped her brow. "man...now i know why they dont build these anymore." she giggled, and went inside the temple, the device beeping faster and faster, until she came upon a small object, that was silver and looked like a helmet with two wings on it. "what the heck could this be...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ishana cotninued to walk through the brush, until she accidentally kicked something hard. Looking down, she noticed a red orb with a horn coming out of it. "hmm? what's this?" she asked, picking it up. As it neared the device, it beeped like mad, signaling this was what she was looking for.
Zinc picked up the thing, and the whole room started glowing a bright red, as a figure appeared in a beam of light coming from where the object was. "what the hell is going on?!" the figure formed into a small bird, and jumped out of the light. "Greetings, i am Hawkmon." it said, extending a hand to Zinc. "WH-WHAT ARE YOU!?!?" Zinc said, backing up a few steps.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Wondering what to do with it, Ishana quickly rushed back with the object. She figured that Zinc would probably know more about it.
"what? i'm a Digimon!" the bird said, scratching its head. "oh..i've heard a little about those...but i didnt know they were REAL." Zinc said, walking back towards it. "so, i would like to battle against evil digimon with you...what is your name?" Zinc said "i'm Zinc." and rubbed the back of her head. all of a sudden, her device started glowing, and so did the object. Hawkmon nodded and said "if you could just say "DIGIMENTAL UP!" i could take us both out of here. Zinc shrugged and said "Digimental UP!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan