Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
" 'kay!" Ishana said, as she quickly went downstairs, entering the kitchen. She pulled two glasses out of the cupboard, already used to her best friends house. In these glasses, she poured some ice and water.
the OS loaded, and Zinc waited for the rest to load, when she saw a program pop up, that looked like it had a little screen in the middle, that showed a tropical forest of sorts. "the heck?" she said, and her device started glowing. "what the hell is going on?!?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ishana soon finished filling up their glasses, as she quickly raced upstairs, not wanting to miss out on anything. She entered the room. "So, how's it goin' Zi-..." she said as she stoppe dmid-sentence as she stared at the screen. "...the hell?!"
"i dont know what's going on!" she held her device up, and it seemed to pull towards the screen some. she put it in front of the screen and suddenly got sucked into the computer through the little screen. "AAHHHHH!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Z-zinc?!" Ishana said, dropping both glasses to the floor. She dashed towards the screen, pressing her palm against it. "ZINC!" the vixen crie,d as she pounded the screen. Suddenly, the device in her pocket began to vibrate, as she pulled it out. The device quickly launche ditself towards the screen, as it entered the screen, forming a powerful vortex, which sucked in many things on the desk. The power from the vortex was so intense, Ishana had to use all her strength just to resist it, but to no avail. She was quickly swalloed by the vortex as easily as everything else.
Zinc landed on her butt on the ground, and stood up, rubbing it slightly. "what the hell just happened?" she looked around and saw that she was in the place she saw on the little screen. "did i just...go THROUGH the computer?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Suddenly, Ishana was launched through the air, as she landed on top of Zinc real hard. Her crotch was up against Zincs' butt. "oohf....s-sorry Zinc.." Ishana said, as she tried to get off Zinc. Looking around, Ishana wondered something. "Where are we?"
"i have no idea..." zinc said, blushing a little. her device started beeping slowly, and she looked at it, and it showed a small blinking dot on the screen, that seemed to always point to the same direction when she turned it. "hey, i think my device is pointing to something.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hmm?" Ishana said, as she pulled hers out as well. It beeped as well, as a red dot appeared, though, it pointed in the opposite direction from Zincs'. "How come mine is pointing somewhere else?"
"i dont know...but i think i should follow it. if we dont find anything, just go back the way you came okay?" Zinc said, and with that she took off walking to where the dot pointed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan