Join our server on Discord

Hey hey hey, I'm back!
Just PM or message me on one of my accounts on a date you can play and we'll plan from there :P
Wazzzuuup!! :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
SonicHowler! Wrote:
Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:ME well actually i joined a long time ago i just havent been posting on a regular basis untill a few days ago

Well, if you mean that you had an account before this one that was made this past March, let me know! I can merge the two accounts together.

lol no i mean i joined in febuary but never really posted anything when i said long time i didnt mean THAT long
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back my man! I knew something was missing from the forums for a lil while.

Congrats on the marines! That is so sweet!

I am doing good, just getting ready for the Day of Silence! :)
Veemon's Followers
DMX: Heh, yeah, I hear ya. And yes indeed, it is very good.

LG: Oh I will pick up the pace, don't you worry! I think the new software is pretty cool too. When it comes to the BS you gotta deal with, I know you can get through it all. Good wishes from me! Uhg, salads... lol. I missed all of you aswell, and I plan on being here often, up until my ship-date. (Posted on the calendar. I like the new calendar, lol.)
And even after that, I'll be back here asap!

TheGayGabuLover: Hey, nice to meet you! I'm sure you will see me around.  

Kalyx: Yes, it seems you, AWL, and G'nd a Shotgun have gotten me to start Rping. Lol, it was nice to meet you aswell. Renard and Raina? They are just fine!

Senjuro: Ah, that I have noticed. I am pleased.

Sabre_of_Pain: Howdy, newer member!

Wise: Hey, and thanks! You may be surprised, but I think less would, lol. I'll put up something to explain in another thread.

Wolfe: Thanks to your effort, I see before me a grand improvement on the site. Heh, I already checked out the Control Panel, it's nice. Yes, I will have a good time.. sort of. A lot of hard work is still before me, lol. (But worth it!)

Gabumonfurry: Will do!

Mister Big T: The sky, my hopes, etc.   Lol. Good to see ya again!

Rorancrystalwolf: Aye, the forum was missing from me aswell. Glad to hear you are doing well too! (thx for the congrats too)

Wow, thanks everyone who posted, it means a lot. I look forward to getting fully back into the mix, and maybe even more. (Like maybe joining in on some Rp's. Still new to me, but i'm learning!)

:)    :)
Renamon's Army
If you need any help, just... give teh bell. With the roleplaying of sorts x3

But still, hey, haven't seen you in a while. Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner, been doing things to and fro since yesterday- but still, welcome back, Renamon_S3! Hope to see you more around the forum once more. Good job on the Marines part. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thanks, I may turn to you for help then!

It's all good, and thx for the congrats.
Also, you shall see plenty of me, barring some crazy horrible event that would prevent me from being here, but I doubt that. lol. Good to see you again.
Renamon's Army
Hey Hey Hey It's Fat..... Uh.... Oops, wrong person.
*ahem* welcome back and everything.
Lol, I had that in mind when I wrote the subject. Thanks for the WB.
Renamon's Army
I'm glad someone got that. I had to say it. Either that or a music joke.