Join our server on Discord

Hey hey hey, I'm back!

Yep. Well, i've been gone for a bit, so...

How is everyone? I'm good.

Post about interesting things that have happend in the past few months here, i've missed out on all of it.

Anyway, I should have plenty of time to contribute to the forum now, or at least until September. (More info on that if you ask)

I hope everyone has been doing well!
Renamon's Army
what's up? lol, talking to you right now on the chat :P

more people should join the chat room!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yes, you are, and yes, they should, lol!

My goodness... So many commas...

C'mon everyone! POST!
Renamon's Army
Well there was a post about Gunter being killed by a gang of people. And that revived suspicions that he wasn't a real person, suspicions that were confirmed by running all of his IPs that he and his various personae used. They all turned up to be in the Phillipines. Not a single post came from Romania or anywhere even close to Europe.

So that was all bullshit.

Um, we have new forum software to combat the bots. We have a new updater. Things are great! Life is good!

How are you? Where've you been?
I never really believed Gunter, but I would always give him the benefit of the doubt. Just to be polite.

So I take it he is gone then?

I noticed the new software, seems pretty cool.

I'm doing great now, i've lost 25lbs, helped my homless friend get a job with my mom, left home, came back, etc.

Lots of things have been going on, and not all were good. But now, I'm great. And here's the kicker: I have joined the Marines! That's a step that I never thought I would take.

Glad to hear you are doing well! One more thing.. What does the Reputation under Status mean?
Renamon's Army
People vote for you based on your coolness and conduct on the board. More of a sparkly decoration than anything that really does much.

Yes, Gunter and his alteregos are gone.
Interesting... How do ya vote?
Renamon's Army
Just go into someone's profile and leave a vote for them.
Thanks!
Renamon's Army
Welcome back, congratulations on the marines. We should play Starcraft toghether :D