Join our server on Discord

Hey hey hey, I'm back!
Hey, welcome back.
Hey, thanks for the congrats gabufurry! Name a time that is good for you, and i'll play!

Hey harie, thanks for the wb.

How are you guys?
Renamon's Army
Heya again RS3, wherever you were- Wait, that sounds too conventional... WHERE WERE YOU?! The kids have been worried and- nah, too dramatic. I'M GONNA RIP YOUR GUTS OUT OF YOUR STOMACH AND STUFF THEM RIGHT UP YOUR NOSTRILS! Whoops- I was supposed to save that for my Human Rights teacher. Thing's been bad, I've fired many of my dialogue writers, but you know how it goes, it's difficult to find good employers these days.

Oh well, just a welcome back, good to have you here again!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well. Well welcome back Man I haven't seen you in a hot minute!

Anyway, I hope you come back with a vengeance and really pick up the pace. >>; No I'm just kidding. Well if you want to know what happened well Senjy mentioned something about certain stuff that had occurred and well I won't elaborate on that. Otherwise, the new software has been a true blast and something that has been meticulously crafted by non-other then Da Wolfe. There have been a few problems with spam botting, and well to our surprise it has gone down a margin. I guess my life is hectic and filled with Bull shit but nothing is new on my end even though I wish things did change.

Congrats on the weight loss! I hope you stay with us as well....

We missed yah and welcome back home ! ^_~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcolm back, You probley dont even know me...lol...Anyways Im glad the see another person here..so Like nice to meet you, and hopefully I hear from you.
Welcome Back RS3,

I'm sort of new here, but I wish you well on your return. I Rped with you here around 1-3pm today on DaD, great to have met you. How's Renard &, especially Raina...Rowl! Hope to see you around the site!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Oh, I kinda forgot to mention: there's been an influx of about 7-10 regularly posting members.
ME well actually i joined a long time ago i just havent been posting on a regular basis untill a few days ago
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back, and congratulations on joining the marines. If they made the whole army marines, maybe more people would want to join.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heya, welcome back!

Yep, all the new stuff's pretty much been described. The spambots got out of control so I switched the forum software--but MyBB's so great I probably would have wanted to do it anyway! It's been a LOT of work but it's been fun, and I'm still adding more and more new stuff to it! Hope you enjoy it! Make sure to comb through your User CP (Control Panel).

Wow, the Marines! Cool! Hope you have a great time!

Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:ME well actually i joined a long time ago i just havent been posting on a regular basis untill a few days ago

Well, if you mean that you had an account before this one that was made this past March, let me know! I can merge the two accounts together.