Join our server on Discord

Poll: Your favorite type of movie!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Drama
0%
0 0%
Romance
0%
0 0%
Horror/Suspense
0%
0 0%
Science Fiction
0%
0 0%
Action/Adventure
23.08%
3 23.08%
Comedy
23.08%
3 23.08%
Fantasy
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Movie Type
Quote:Now, I do love Fantasy AND action. Fantasy is a bit boring without it... all that remains is romance, and, all too often, pretty shallow romance as well.

You know, according to the survey I mentioned before, most loved plots were Good vs. Evil and Boy meets Girl. But also, the most outstanding plots are a combination of the two former ones. It's both interesting and inspiring to me even though it's quite common and straightly given to the public.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I choose Comedy, i love a good laugh adn i love stupid movies like: Date movie, Scary movie, Epic move: They might seem exceptionally stupid, but they are funny and, ya!
DragonMasterX Wrote:most loved plots were Good vs. Evil and Boy meets Girl. But also, the most outstanding plots are a combination of the two former ones. It's both interesting and inspiring to me even though it's quite common and straightly given to the public.

Meh, I consider them two be two of the most basic things of life the whole love/hate sort of thing. I'm meaning there really canNOT be a conflict without a good/evil agenda. Now it does have to be a violent conflict, but there must be something. There's no point to the story then.
In any good story, there has to be some form of conflict. Actually, any story, even bad ones.
Renamon's Army
being a author in fantasy, it only makes sense that i like fantasy.
Veemon's Followers
Tough choice but I'll go with Fantasy, Comedy being a close second for me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions