Join our server on Discord

Poll: Your favorite type of movie!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Drama
0%
0 0%
Romance
0%
0 0%
Horror/Suspense
0%
0 0%
Science Fiction
0%
0 0%
Action/Adventure
23.08%
3 23.08%
Comedy
23.08%
3 23.08%
Fantasy
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Movie Type
Since Roran posted and today's english class learning material focused in typical movie surveys and reviews, and I heard quite interesting points in the Listening excersise I kinda got curious about movie oppinions.
Hey, the survey they 'say' to have happened about seven years ago through a radio station seems to have gotten about 50,000+ people interested and sent their own oppinions, and according to many of their own views: Drama is the most popular type of film among cinema (Or home) viewers. It got me interested, they named the most popular movie, which was the Godfather, a classic oldie.

Now I ask you guys, what's your favorite type of movie? What do you prefer over everything? Or what don't you like? I'd like to hear both. Come on, just vote or give your straight oppinion! Or both!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I prefer Fantasy, personally. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Fhantasy! Always fantasy for me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fantasy but, wouldnt this go in polls? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Fantasy is my #1 fav now, with science fiction a very, very close second...horror third.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:wouldnt this go in polls?

Aren't movie surveys talks of general interest? Or do you think this is just a random poll?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I like actiony type movies with a good plot. Basically anything with a good plot is fine with me. I tend to find girly movies like Legally Blonde and Mean Girls to be pretty damn hilarious and I enjoy watching them. Horror movies are fun. I always enjoy seeing all the prosthetics they put together for all the gore.
I voted for comedy.

I love scary/action movies too though.

I think if you watch Mary Poppins, you will get my opinion on comedies.

"I love to laugh"
Renamon's Army
For movies: I love action. If you said series, I probably would have said either Fantasy or comedy. Some comedy is great, but most of the shows on television isn't that great. Fantasy shows are pretty dicey too depending upon the material. Now, I do love Fantasy AND action. Fantasy is a bit boring without it... all that remains is romance, and, all too often, pretty shallow romance as well.
War movies are one of my favorite kind of movies so I put down Action. Some of my favorites are Black Hawk Down, Jarhead, Saving Private Ryan, Windtalkers, Band of Brothers, and Full Metal Jacket.
The OCA