Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
got hit in the eye by paper areoplane in front of everyone
i still have more and it is still agitations
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Well...Have any of you had somebody accidentally walk in on you when you were using the restroom or looking at pron?Well the second one happened to me not long ago and It was one of my brothers friends...What he was doing goin into my room I don't know but he did.The restroom thing happened to me but I'm the one who walked in. lol I accidentally walked in on my brother while he was in the hot tub. The water was turned off and I couldn't hear him in there so I just went in...lol
Renamon's Army
been on holiday nxt to a room with drunken 19 yr olds need i paint a pic

when my nan died and i thought i killed her

it still eats away at me
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
the most agitating thing to happen to me is when I try to sleep and every little sudden noice scares you into getting wide awake before you feel tired again and you can feel your heart pumping for a while afterwards.

happens quite often for me.
i know ill be lien in bed and suddendly something will creak and then a nother its creepy

any way

my brother
near enough everyday
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Umm...This happened today at school.It was agitating and embarrassing.Someone panced me in the middle of the hallway and yelled out to everyone to look.
Renamon's Army
A few years back in the summer time My brother, two friends, and me went golfing to a little golf course outside of town. We always rented two carts when we golf. On the seventh hole I was riding in the cart with my brother riding shotgun and my brother suddenly floors it then turns left sharply which throws me out of the golf cart landing hard on the ground breaking my ankle. The funny part about this is that I landed so hard my body made an imprint into the ground where I landed.
The OCA
Angemons_woman Wrote:Umm...This happened today at school.It was agitating and embarrassing.Someone panced me in the middle of the hallway and yelled out to everyone to look.

LOL the same exact thing happened to me today, but im gym class. we were all coming in from playing baseball, and someone tried to pants me, and failed miserably. i replied with "why the hell are you trying to look at my ass?" xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
This didn't happen to me but a classmate.

She went to sleep at 6:00Pm the day before an AP Test. She wakes up at 7:25 later that night and FREAKS out , because the test starts at 7:30. She goes all the way to school and is running around the school trying to get to the test. And then she finds out that it was just later that night.

We all had a laugh.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I've done something like that when I was younger. My parents stoped me before I had gone anywhere though, lol.
Renamon's Army