Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
How is it that whenever you wait for a phonecall all day and don't get for a few days straight, give up go out the next day and that person calls finally? Whenever my mom goes out the phone rings 5 times within one minute! By the time i sit down to watch something I have to pause it and answer the phone again and they are always for my mom when she is not home and I was called "mam" a few times right when people hung up!
Well that's my aggrevation what's yours?
Im not sure if this counts at all..

But I was like Wrestling my Friend (I backyard wrestle, its a sport kinda) but i got my face slammed into a ladder, and i was knocked out..I was so agitated because i lost the match.And like since

Hmm the most embbarrassing thing, Probley getting caught watching TV with no clothes on! Dont ask me why i had no clothes on, becasue i dont know..lol.

I got much more But Bleh, i dont wanna type anyhing else her until later, to busy..lol
probably every single time my mom brings up clean laundry. instead of giving it all to me at once, she calls me out like 8 times in the span of 10 minutes and gives me a little bit at a time. what the hell. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Agitating things?

Just about any e-mail exchange I have with people in a perceived higher level of authority is pretty annoying because they would never have the balls to speak that way to me in person. As such, e-mail communication gives me lots of time to brew the perfect response to make them feel like total idiots for trifling with me.

Not surprisingly, I got one of these today. Ah delightful.

Anyway, if this thread gets either bit bitchy or angry, it's heading for the Rants board.
I moved it here since it was embarrassing and funny. I'd move it to rants myself but I don't mod this place again yet.
one very agitating thing that happened to me is this...

long long ago on an island far far away *laughs weakly* back when i was about 8 yrs old i won a contest at a theater but my mom wouldnt let me get up and check the row number to see if i was in the right row and for some reason the row numbers were all messed up it went 1-2-a-b-c-d-e etc so the person two rows in front of me stood up and claimed "his" prize but on the way out i noticed that the rows were messed up and i was the rightful winner out of the 500 or so people that were there i cryed for about an hour after that (note i said earlier i was only 8 )

and to this very day it still bugs me alot and i really dont know why
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
uh i will leave that odd glitch un edited for this question im about to make

why oh god why does that happen every time i try to edit my post
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
lolI guess you're adding that to the list?

As for myself, I can't really think of anything specific.
Wow...that's a hardcore glitch...
thats like, a BSOD level glitch...wow... :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan