Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
I have something that gets agitating after a while even though I was used to it. Beginning of the school year and someone I know who happened to start teasing me at the end of the eight grade would come by evrytime we had to pass eachother and say something. It was the same all the time for about a month I finally thought of what to say back. He comes up the next day says "Geek" and I say "Come up with something new boring me." And he just shut up probably because he can't think of anything else If he tried saying something else I would say, "I heard thatt before, that is too common it shouldn't even be used," or "now you're just being stupid and are embarassing yourself." But I didn't have to say that since he stopped.
i remember something embarassing that happened to me.....i was walking along eating some fish and chips from the local shops. due to the box's lid blocking my view i couldn't see the lampost i walked straight into.....it was very funny because it was so unexpected.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As an elementary schooler as I was goofing around pretending to run into poles and tar all over my self that happened to be the last pole I ever played around with.
Would most traumatic event qualify as agitating? Well, here goes.

It was the Fourth of July, when I was seven years old. My grandmother had a summer cottage, near a lake, that we used to visit on holidays and so on.
Well, a bunch of my relatives and I were swimming in the lake, when I had to take a piss. Now, instead of going in the lake, like probably everybody else would, I was stupid enough to get out of the lake and run up a hill to take a leak behind some trees. On my way down the hill, I was running, because I wanted to get back into the water. Suddenly, I felt a sharp stabbing pain, in my right foot, and I collapsed to the ground. I began screaming at the top of my lungs as I saw the blood pouring out of my foot. Apparently, I stepping on a broken beer bottle, as I ran down the hill, which cut my food directly across my arch, almost to the bone. My relatives can running from the beach and wrapped my foot with beach towels. I probably filled two or three of them with blood.
Anyway, when the ambulance arrived, my father was nowhere to be found. Apparently, he was saving one of my relatives who was water skiing, in the lake. His tow line got wrapped around the boat's propellor.
I was driven to the hospital, which was a way's away, because this cottage was in the sticks. I had to have an injection of anesthetic put right into the wound. I ended up with over 100 stitches, and spent most of the rest of the year on crutches.
(Pretty stupid thing to happen, just because I didn't piss in a lake.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(whimpers and licks Kaly's cheek.> Dang....

How about about for embarrasing....

I was at a middle school dance, dancing my heart out, asked my crush out and she said yes. (only because I bought her things) I went to the dance but when I got there, I heard her in a classroom saying some mean things about me...

"Hey, did you know he asked me out again? What a loser?! Wow for someone that smart he is so stupid...No one likes him, why should I?...etc." I heard that and I felt as if I was shot down. It was something I could never forget and I wanted to run away. I just started crying, and walked into the room and said, "Well atleast I have enough courage to say what is on my mind, and not talk about someone behind there back."

I tried running out of the room and did, and with tears pouring down my eyes, I tripped and fell, slightly tweaking my ankle to add as they girls tried to follow me. I went into a room, my friend found me and started to build my spirits back up and was very kind to me. So with his advisement, I went to the dance.

At the dance, I was dealing with what happened. I was trying to dance and dance really well at that, until two kids decided it would be fun to trip me to the ground. I looked up as I tripped and I was stunned, everyone at the dance laughing at me. To make matters worse. my teacher grabbed my hand and said, "Stop making a fool of yourself and looking for attention in all the wrong ways. You are a fool to believe that people would like you for this." I tried to say something but she said for me to shut up. I was pissed and embarassed, and after that I tried to run away, got out of the dance, away from everyone, and really badly tweaked my ankle, when my shoe got stuck in a crack in a sidewalk.

My teacher, the one I thought wouldn't make fun of me, did, and to make matters worse is that when I told her the truth, the only way she believed me was by me writing a 12 page essay about it......(sighs)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(ears droop and embraces) Damn! I know how that is...

I never really had a steady girlfriend, in high school, and didn't go to any prom, but I had a similar incident happen o me. I did have this one girlfriend, for awhile, when I was a Senior...she was a Sophomore. We went out a few times and used to hang around with her friends, whom I got along with, quite well.
One weekend, one of her friends had access to a house that was either going to be sold or hadn't been moved into, yet. Anyway her friends and us met there, one weekend, to have a party and such.
We were all having a good time, when she drags me into a bedroom. I thought that she wanted to be alone with me...whatever. Well, we sit down together, on the bed....and she tells me that she wants to break-up with me...right then and there...with all her friends outside the door in the living room...before the party really began. Talk about being heartbroken and embarrassed. So...I kept my cool and said 'OK'. I walked out of the room and said my 'goodbyes' and basically left the party. One of her good friends actually confronted me, before I left, and I told her what she had said. Her friend just couldn't believe it, but...that's the way life goes, sometimes...especially my life.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wow blueeyedgabu if that had happened to me in middle school I'd be in jail for demonic and terrifying murder of half the people in the city. I'm stretching the truth a bit on that one but I hated middle school so I would have snapped and have hurt people if that happened. That's why I began writing in the first place though to try to stop the pain people cause on eachother.
man and i thought MY teacher was a bitch

heres why

my mom had forced me to go to some stupid something or other at the beach with half the kids my age from my school so when i was on the bus one of the teachers came up to me and said for me to put a nametag on and i refused so she stops handing out nametags and tells the kid sitting beside me to move to another seat and she sits down beside me and ask my name i tell her to fuck off she says "thats not a very nice thing to say" so i finger her and then shes like ok whatever and continues to sit there then she starts reading from my book out loud and its very annoying - now at this point she is just being a pain and immature and it is no longer about the nametag for me i also doubt it was for her aswell - so now thuroughly pissed off i tell her a fuck off again and call her a bitch and she just keeps reading out loud so i take the papers she had in her hand rip them in half and throw them out the window and i again tell her to fuck off she still didnt seem to get it and kept on reading so now i threaten to hurt her if she doesnt get the fuck out of my seat and she says that i could get in trouble for saying stuff like that so then i announce to the whole bus "you are a fucking immature bitch i would never have though someone so old, so ancient as you would be so incredibly immature get the fuck out of my sight you bitch" and she was thuroughly embarrassed by that and she decided then would be a good time to leave

funny thing is i never got in trouble and nobody ever talked to me about what i said
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I think you meant gave her the finger. What you said is different.
Quote:Wow blueeyedgabu if that had happened to me in middle school I'd be in jail for demonic and terrifying murder of half the people in the city. I'm stretching the truth a bit on that one but I hated middle school so I would have snapped and have hurt people if that happened. That's why I began writing in the first place though to try to stop the pain people cause on eachother.

Calll me Lonely Gabu and yea shit happens. So Thanks... But don't say that aloud because schools can make it a living hell if they find out that you are even close to doing something like that...Atleast you have found your muse. Cool beans!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds